• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Help for mom of autistic child--phone call?

uncanni

Very interesting discussion, and I appreciate the level of civility being maintained.

We all understand that there's a lot of ideological investment in cannabis as either very good or very bad. By ideol. investmnt, I mean deep political and financial investments in a given social and cultural "operation." It's what keeps those in power, in power.

When people are irrationally attached to an idée fixe--like Jeff Sessions is--no amount of evidence will make them budge. He is ideologically committed to maintaining his views on cannabis until something comes along that would have a real impact on his world view; I can't imagine what it would be other than some huge financial gain he'd stand to make without rocking the boat of his pretend religious fundamentalism.

We see these ideological investments at work in many institutions, i.e., judicial, governmental, financial, corporate, and popular pot culture (like all the myths that many people quote as scientific truth without evidence). A lot of cannabis advocates just want to make money. We hope that most scientific studies are objective rather than driven in certain directions by funding. This is where I'm skeptical, because the bottom line (speaking for USA) is always profit, capital.

We all know how extremely powerful big pharma is. What if cannabis is legalized everywhere and people stop using shit tons of prescribed meds? Yeegads, they can't allow THAT to happen!

So I guess I'm still a conspiracy theorist as far as cannacapitalism goes: If the rising superpower (legal cannabis) were ever to provoke the decline and fall of the old superpower (big pharma), that would be because the really big bucks were to be made... you guessed it, in cannacapitalism.

Which is why I prefer to be an outlaw grower.

Tranquility

1. If you had a child with autism, would you give them cannabis?
2. Why would you or why would you not?

You first ... ;)
I didn't really want to get into it as mentioned earlier. I think after this post, I'm out.

1. No.
2. Because I've talked to actual researchers in the field who don't find the link convincing yet and there are other proven modalities.

But, even the questions show how miasmic the claim you're making is. What are you trying to fix? What is your goal? Are we talking about misbehavior? Communication difficulties? Self stimulation by harm? (Biting, head banging) Seizures? Anxiety? It is superficial to rely on anecdotal evidence to make a claim until you target the claim. I can point out a ton of people who will claim their child's life has turned around now that they stopped vaccinating them. They can point to some studies that show the harm and others that show a potential mechanism of the harm.

I think they are cherry-picking data to get the result they already believe.

To go to much further on the "why" gets to more basic philosophies like who should get to decide for disabled children and the like that are not appropriate here. But, imagine if we want to address the problem of an autistic child who is regularly acting out.

#1: Why don't you try pot? (shows studies)
#2: I am wits end, why not? (provides pot to child)
#1: How's it working?
#2: Great! He doesn't act out and sits quietly at the TV all day!

Now, is it because cannabis cured the autism, or because "mellow" is something pot does to everyone? (ECS balance or no.) Still, great success is placed on the anecdotal evidence chart.

Now, for a personal story, my step-son is autistic. Not on the spectrum (I don't even want to get into the "spectrum" issue.), but autistic. His mother was given medical advice to put him in a home and drug him as he was an animal that couldn't be tamed. (I'm sure there is some rounding in the story to make it worse. Suffice to say that a quarter-century ago there was not a lot of hope for the autistic.) My wife did not accept that, got involved in the community and helped develop the laws we live under related to the civil right of the autistic to get a free and appropriate education.

She fought like hell while her husband gave up on the son that would never make him proud.

Today, he is semi-autonomous to the point he can go to the store and do shopping on his own. People he interacts with know there is something off, but unless they are knowledgeable in the spectrum, they wouldn't really know how.

Would it be the same with cannabis? Maybe. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that cannabis has a potential of helping. It's just that it is not proven to help and there is a potential of harm. Those in the field who (professionally) treat this don't encourage cannabis use in children. There is an extraordinarily small minority who would try it if the person is very low functioning and all proven avenues have been exhausted.

Some might ask why we should worry? Because not everyone is @MinnBobber who is seeking out a lot of knowledge and spending time trying to understand it. Most are just people who are isolated from others who have an extreme difficulty in their life and are desperate for a solution. We have to make sure cannabis isn't solely a "solution" that allows an easier life for the parent/decision maker rather than an improvement for the child. It's the same problem in schools today where what used to be called being a boy is now a problem that needs to be drugged. Who is the amphetamine for, the school or the child?

Finally, while there is a lot more I could write, I don't think it will clarify things or change anyone's mind who has already decided. I'm not against research on this promising avenue, I am against parents trying this rather than proven avenues. And, they will. It is a LOT easier to dose a child than it is to go through all the steps to change behavior through the proven method of ABA therapy.

MinnBobber

From my perspective, I would absolutely look to trying cannabis if my child had autism spectrum disorder.

Why? Based on everything I've heard, read , seen, investigated, testified to, such as , research studies, anecdotal stories, knowledge of our Endocannabinoid System (ECS), 6000 year history of medical cannabis, centuries old medical books on cannabis, the fact no one has ever died from cannabis overdose, the benefit to harm ratio for cannabis, the study linking mutant NL5 gene to autism and reduced body production of endocannabinoids, the fact that it's a tiny % of the population that gets enough Omega 3 fats (which are needed as a raw material) to produce enough endocannabinoids, the fact that as we age our bodies produce less and less of EC, the proven cannabis track record for other brain signalling diseases, the hundreds of autism success stories ( which are absolutely mind-blowing and are not-my child is now mellowed out).
The autism successes range from kids that prev sat comatose in a chair all day with mouth open drooling to kids that routinely broke their own facial bones from punching themselves , with vast improvements in all 3 areas of autism.
Hundreds of autism families, and now organizations of them have formed, to spread the word to the uninformed.

I digested all that was gathered over the last several years , neutral based/pro-cannabis/anti-cannabis and the conclusions for me are:
- The ECS is the key to it all, supplement/boost the ECS with phytocannabinoids and you let the body/mind work toward balance and optimal mental/physical/emotional health.
- cannabis is truly the world's greatest health supplement, because of its relationship to ECS. People shouldn't be waiting until they are "diseased" to use cannabis.
- research from around the world is showing the power of cannabis for treating cancer, memory loss, PTSD, etc as the list is huge and growing

For me, if I had a child with autism and didn't at least try cannabis , based on all I've absorbed, I'd consider myself morally (maybe not legally) guilty of gross and malicious child abuse/ medical negligence for not applying something that I know should be the first medical option, as cannabis has proven itself in the real world and research is catching up and pointing to the same conclusion.

Others are free to draw their own conclusions as we move forward, hopefully with open minds to learn ever more about the cannabis plant.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
With so many choices, it is extremely important to do your research, talk to autism treatment experts, and ask questions. But keep in mind that you don't have to choose just one type of therapy. The goal of autism treatment should be to treat the child's unique array of symptoms and needs. This often requires a combined treatment approach that incorporates several different types of therapy.

The autism spectrum disorder is really quite broad. Whether or not cannabis would be something a parent should look into would depend on the patent. I have no idea if it would be a good or bad thing. I am a cannabis advocate but not when it comes to children. I realize CBD oil is helping children with seizures and saves their lives. It’s a big broad brush to say that cannabis would be good for all kids with autism. Who knows though it might help in some cases. What about CBD for autism? That might be safer that the THC. I don’t know enough. I have worked with autistic children with my job. There’s the high functioning person and very low functioning. Finding out what triggers some behavioral problems I always found quite useful when I would get to know someone. That varies from person to person.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

@CarolKing , I'm a cannabis advocate too, ESPECIALLY when it comes to kids as they deserve to be made well. Especially when it's so clear for epilepsy and autism. Our state was a "proving ground" thru circumstances in our horseshit law:
EPILEPSY was an ALLOWED mj condition BUT Autism WAS NOT .
Medical fact: about 1/3 of effected kids have both epilepsy and autism. Soooooo, junior gets cannabis for epilepsy under our law and what happens:
1. epilepsy is commonly down 95%- 100% VS no previous treatments (over years of trying) had any meaningful improvement and many had really bad side effects.
2. WTF, junior's autism elements are getting much better after starting cannabis???? All 3 autism areas are somehow getting much better.
3. Dual diagnosis families join our petition to the Health Dept to add autism. Why---to testify that cannabis was truly a life-changing catalyst for the autism symptoms, along with epilepsy symptoms. ECS helps all systems!
4. If you want to talk about emotional testimony and the tears and the stories of "firsts":
each individual family had a story of the lifechanging impact on the child AND the family where now they could do some family things we all take for granted, like go to the park. Never before could happen as 100% of their days were totally consumed with the child they loved dearly but the child who made their lives very difficult. Now---the joy of being able to do some regular family stuff and not be 100% chained down and the joy now expressed for the first time ever by the child!!! Many said the child was like a "new person" or now like "a person" as before they were a shell or a ???

The details changed but dozens of families had the same message---our kids our lucky cuz they were eligible for med mj.
Please please please please let others families access cannabis for their kids with autism spectrum disorder, a lot of lives need this natural medicine and they need it now.
And the families I've communicated with all over the US and the world, all have the same message so it baffles me when folks disregard the real world---do ya think these hundreds of fams are all making up the results?

Result: autism was added to the MN medical cannabis program, and if it was added here, where our Health Dept Director was "Mr Stonewall Med Cannabis", then it was proven to well beyond a reasonable doubt ;)

EDIT: RE CBD and THC. I find it almost a universal truth that CBD with even a little THC is much better for almost every condition. They have a synergy together and THC is a powerful medicine too, as its not just a psychoactive drug.
It's not one size fits all so dose should be titrated, start low and move up. CBD:THC should be experimented with, like start with 20:1 CBD : THC and try other ratios.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@CarolKing , I'm a cannabis advocate too, ESPECIALLY when it comes to kids as they deserve to be made well. Especially when it's so clear for epilepsy and autism. Our state was a "proving ground" thru circumstances in our horseshit law:
EPILEPSY was an ALLOWED mj condition BUT Autism WAS NOT .
Medical fact: about 1/3 of effected kids have both epilepsy and autism. Soooooo, junior gets cannabis for epilepsy under our law and what happens:
1. epilepsy is commonly down 95%- 100% VS no previous treatments (over years of trying) had any meaningful improvement and many had really bad side effects.
2. WTF, junior's autism elements are getting much better after starting cannabis???? All 3 autism areas are somehow getting much better.
3. Dual diagnosis families join our petition to the Health Dept to add autism. Why---to testify that cannabis was truly a life-changing catalyst for the autism symptoms, along with epilepsy symptoms. ECS helps all systems!
4. If you want to talk about emotional testimony and the tears and the stories of "firsts":
each individual family had a story of the lifechanging impact on the child AND the family where now they could do some family things we all take for granted, like go to the park. Never before could happen as 100% of their days were totally consumed with the child they loved dearly but the child who made their lives very difficult. Now---the joy of being able to do some regular family stuff and not be 100% chained down and the joy now expressed for the first time ever by the child!!! Many said the child was like a "new person" or now like "a person" as before they were a shell or a ???

The details changed but dozens of families had the same message---our kids our lucky cuz they were eligible for med mj.
Please please please please let others families access cannabis for their kids with autism spectrum disorder, a lot of lives need this natural medicine and they need it now.
And the families I've communicated with all over the US and the world, all have the same message so it baffles me when folks disregard the real world---do ya think these hundreds of fams are all making up the results?

Result: autism was added to the MN medical cannabis program, and if it was added here, where our Health Dept Director was "Mr Stonewall Med Cannabis", then it was proven to well beyond a reasonable doubt ;)

EDIT: RE CBD and THC. I find it almost a universal truth that CBD with even a little THC is much better for almost every condition. They have a synergy together and THC is a powerful medicine too, as its not just a psychoactive drug.
It's not one size fits all so dose should be titrated, start low and move up. CBD:THC should be experimented with, like start with 20:1 CBD : THC and try other ratios.
I said my opinion and said I didn’t know enough. I can’t say what would be good for someone’s child with autism. It’s each so individual and I’m not an autism professional therapist, naturopath or a nurse practitioner. @MinnBobber im glad you are so passionate about the good that our fave flower can do. You probably know more than myself.

I’ve worked with Autistic kids but haven’t dealt with the medicated aspect whether pharmaceutical or cannabis. In my job just seeing what works to help each individual student to learn in their way. To avoid triggers and help them feel good about themselves - building on their strengths. Being positive and letting them know how wonderful they are.

It’s a real struggle for many families day in and day out financially and emotionally. Many of us only work with their precious children an hour or less only 5 days a week. They are living a lifetime of autism with their children and eventually adults.

You’ve met adults that were a bit quirky, some are high functioning autistic people. They make our world a more colorful and interesting place to be. Many very talented and smart. Years ago everyone was labeled retarded no matter what the mental disability. We’ve come a long way but not far enough. There’s still a lot to be done and figured out. There’s a lot of prejudice too unforetunatly, probably due to ignorance.

Edit
I looked again at what my previous post said. I am a cannabis advocate but what I meant was I can’t make choices for someone’s child regarding cannabis and autism. They would need to pursue that on their own. Whether or not it should be included for medical use in children I think that needs to be talked about and studied. I have read some info on cannabis and autism but the people vary so much under the autistic spectrum. Many cannabis strains are all so different as to how it effects us individually. It’s easy for us to become paranoid with some cannabis strains. I’m not sure how that would effect an autistic individual? A lot to be figured out. Autism and seizures are two different disabilities. I would like to see autism and CBD studied more. They have to use children to be studied, they can’t use animals. Not like if the disability was a seizure. Parents would have to allow their child to be the test subject and maybe some would especially if everything else had been tried and failed. “To live a mile in someone else’s shoes.”

Last edited:

Tranquility

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
THANK YOU @OldNewbie !

I really liked that Israeli article. What I liked most about it was that it lifted the veil about where things currently stand in terms of the research. Gives hope that in the near future we will have real data to work from.

C No Ego

it is like this- if autistic people go to the doctor the doctor prescribes " targeting " molecules that target certain physiological bodily functions to arrest or stall/ stop the disease... cannabis creates molecules that target the same physiology...

cannabis molecules have been made into pharmaceuticals since 1985 and now there are numerous medical applications cannabinoids...

And people are still confused on the process while kids suffer and go to the doctor and get targeted molecular formulas lab made and paid for while doctors shun real cannabis with all of its Organic life created molecules ( from thin air) and a vast assortment at that...

and the reason none of those studies can provide conclusive results in American is because research is smoke only research! NIDA smoke research is the only thing going in this country still... you need go through NIDA to study it... there are synthetic cannabis replicated molecules that they test with too that is sometimes just plain lacking molecular information to impart upon complex humanoid type species... humans need biological information as provided from whole Living sources like nature / plants etc

uncanni

I also read the Israeli article, which is a year old. Then I looked for follow-up studies, but only found articles from a year ago--no follow-up with results.

Does anyone know what happened with the study?

MinnBobber

@MinnBobber
new autism research found on GC from granny storm crow... she knows all the newest stuff... I though of this thread when I found it= hope it can help!

Plasma anandamide concentrations are lower in children with autism spectrum disorder
https://molecularautism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13229-018-0203-y
............................................................................................................................................................
Thanks @C No Ego , no surprises there for me. It just confirms/supports the link between reduced anandamide / AEA (body's own THC) and increased autism.
It supports the study where the mutant NL3 gene (linked to autism) ALSO results in decreased production of endocannabinoids in the body.

Your report summary: "In conclusion, this report extends preclinical findings to provide the first empirical evidence that plasma AEA concentrations are lower in individuals with ASD compared to neurotypical control individuals".

This study further supports the "WHY" of why cannabis has worked in hundreds of cases of autism. It works on the ECS Deficiency so the body can work toward healing itself.

There are probably no completed case studies regarding cannabis and autism, but there are hundreds (thousands?) of real
world "cases" where cannabis has shown its' remarkable power to heal.

Like I said earlier, if I had a kid with autism, cannabis would absolutely be the first treatment choice. Just ask an autism family that "found cannabis" as they'll share their story.

ECS Deficiency is at the root of so many diseases and explains WHY cannabis works on hundreds of diseases, it supplements the ECS to help it do its many critical jobs.

Last edited:

His_Highness

I was given the opportunity to earn extra credit if I wrote a research paper for a college biology class. The professor didn't assign a topic and you could select your own. I decided to look into scientific approaches to increasing the ability to "learn/memorize" information figuring I could kill two birds with one stone. Get the extra credit AND find ways to improve my test taking skills.

A lot of the material was way above my pay grade. One research paper spoke to memory issues in the elderly caused by a lack of cholinesterase coating the synapses that allow for the transfer of information to the brain. I also found some information discussing peak memory absorption time might be extended via stimulants and exercise. I decided to experiment on myself by taking massive amounts of choline (supplement that is used by the body to make cholinesterase) while using caffeine and exercise to stay up all night to cram for exams. Felt like it helped but I had a sneaking suspicion it was the caffeine and brief exercise every 20 to 30 minutes that was really making a difference.

I handed in the paper and a few days later the professor asked me to stay after class. The professor said I was a fool to experiment on myself like that AND that I had mistakenly interpreted the data on cholinesterase. The issue with cholinesterase and the elderly is that their body stops making enough cholinesterase even when there was sufficient amounts of the precursor, choline, in their system.

I know there are many, many children who have benefited from cannabis therapy but like the above...It could be dangerous to misinterpret cannabis as the only treatment needed, at the expense of the others. Some children might benefit and some might not. Until science catches up I wouldn't abandon all other therapies and use cannabis only because it's imperative that autistic children get help as early as possible. If cannabis turns out to help some but not all autistic children and is the only therapy used .... missing out on therapies that would have helped in the early years could result in a permanent set back.

C No Ego

I was given the opportunity to earn extra credit if I wrote a research paper for a college biology class. The professor didn't assign a topic and you could select your own. I decided to look into scientific approaches to increasing the ability to "learn/memorize" information figuring I could kill two birds with one stone. Get the extra credit AND find ways to improve my test taking skills.

A lot of the material was way above my pay grade. One research paper spoke to memory issues in the elderly caused by a lack of cholinesterase coating the synapses that allow for the transfer of information to the brain. I also found some information discussing peak memory absorption time might be extended via stimulants and exercise. I decided to experiment on myself by taking massive amounts of choline (supplement that is used by the body to make cholinesterase) while using caffeine and exercise to stay up all night to cram for exams. Felt like it helped but I had a sneaking suspicion it was the caffeine and brief exercise every 20 to 30 minutes that was really making a difference.

I handed in the paper and a few days later the professor asked me to stay after class. The professor said I was a fool to experiment on myself like that AND that I had mistakenly interpreted the data on cholinesterase. The issue with cholinesterase and the elderly is that their body stops making enough cholinesterase even when there was sufficient amounts of the precursor, choline, in their system.

I know there are many, many children who have benefited from cannabis therapy but like the above...It could be dangerous to misinterpret cannabis as the only treatment needed, at the expense of the others. Some children might benefit and some might not. Until science catches up I wouldn't abandon all other therapies and use cannabis only because it's imperative that autistic children get help as early as possible. If cannabis turns out to help some but not all autistic children and is the only therapy used .... missing out on therapies that would have helped in the early years could result in a permanent set back.

that is where we are now- families having huge success with cannabis therapy and running into chest beating and huff and huff puffing Egos with their doctors who know all things while their paycheck relies on certain prescriptions prescribed non cannabis plant related if you know what i mean... even if cannabis was the best remedy as it stands now doctors would not prescribe it simply because of world views pertaining to that plant

MinnBobber

Cannabis is just one tool in the medical toolbox----but oftentimes a prohibited tool. Any other tools are welcomed with
open arms.
Please share what other therapies have been shown to work on autism. These hundreds/thousands of
successful cannabis families have tried every therapy known to mankind for years and years and years with no
real success and almost universal reports of most pharma meds made the situation worse. Behavioral therapy, at best,
yielded minimal results, like after intensive sessions the child could brush their own teeth, for example.

I would certainly try to wean autism kids off the big pharma approach as none of those drugs are even
designed to treat the three elements of autism. Some are designed to treat the anxiety side effect, but most are experimental drugs with no testing for effectiveness on autism and others are drugs used for other conditions, like opioid addiction where somehow permission was granted to use these dangerous drugs BUT cannabis is not allowed. WTF, it's a crazy world here folks.

Cannabis therapy is the best hope, help the ECS do its thing :)

For the autism epidemic, it's very clear that nothing else has been shown to be as effective as cannabis, not even in the same "ballpark".
Cannabis: nature's own ECS supplement

His_Highness

Cannabis is just one tool in the medical toolbox----but oftentimes a prohibited tool. Any other tools are welcomed with
open arms.
Please share what other therapies have been shown to work on autism.

The only direct contact I have with autism is in my immediate family. The child was diagnosed very early (I believe it was shortly before 2 years old) and is a teen now. Severe case. The child couldn't speak, wouldn't eat, wouldn't interact, etc. The child has gone through intensive behavioral therapies, programs, schools, etc.

The child will never be capable of totally taking care of himself but can get himself ready for the day on his own, has daily chores, can prepare some meals for himself, eats without assistance (and loves food), has an excellent conversational vocabulary and more importantly is happy and can receive love as well as give it. Has quite a sense of humor actually.

I'm not saying cannabis isn't a viable therapy but what I am saying is that it shouldn't be considered the ONLY therapy. If the child I'm talking about hadn't received the "consistent" care he did early on who knows what kind of life he would have had? We can only "guess" at what cannabis might have done for him but we "know" what the therapy he did receive has done.

I've mentioned this in this thread before "maybe behavioral therapy and cannabis therapy can augment each other and both can be leveraged" but I wouldn't be comfortable ignoring every other therapy/approach and just try cannabis ONLY. According to everything I've read early diagnosis and therapy is key to the quality of life the child will have later. You can't ignore anything that will help in the early days.

C No Ego

The only direct contact I have with autism is in my immediate family. The child was diagnosed very early (I believe it was shortly before 2 years old) and is a teen now. Severe case. The child couldn't speak, wouldn't eat, wouldn't interact, etc. The child has gone through intensive behavioral therapies, programs, schools, etc.

The child will never be capable of totally taking care of himself but can get himself ready for the day on his own, has daily chores, can prepare some meals for himself, eats without assistance (and loves food), has an excellent conversational vocabulary and more importantly is happy and can receive love as well as give it. Has quite a sense of humor actually.

I'm not saying cannabis isn't a viable therapy but what I am saying is that it shouldn't be considered the ONLY therapy. If the child I'm talking about hadn't received the "consistent" care he did early on who knows what kind of life he would have had? We can only "guess" at what cannabis might have done for him but we "know" what the therapy he did receive has done.

I've mentioned this in this thread before "maybe behavioral therapy and cannabis therapy can augment each other and both can be leveraged" but I wouldn't be comfortable ignoring every other therapy/approach and just try cannabis ONLY. According to everything I've read early diagnosis and therapy is key to the quality of life the child will have later. You can't ignore anything that will help in the early days.
that is the best approach is to augment medications because cannabis acts like food medicine more than a medicine IMO, as effect's are metabolic driven action potential @ the cell level.... cannabis has a very active molecular signature presence that allows its main constituents to get in there and do their thing where most things we ingest have no bio-activity at all even prescribed medications etc..

but adding in cannabis to already effective treatments could drive potential greater like with the cannabimimetics and cannabinoids

JadeLioness

Hi,
is there any mom of an autistic child that can chat with a mom who is probably scared about letting her 13 year old daughter try medical cannabis?

It's my brother's significant other who has a 13 year old with autism spectrum disorder.
I've been working thru him for ages and she is now "not totally opposed" to it---a giant first step.
I go thru him and have passed on articles, research, personal stories, etc but think a personal contact may work best to push her over the brink--the good brink to trying med cannabis.

-- I'm really thinking a mom who has been thru the experience would be most effective???

They live in San Jose area, so are there any dispensary resources with such information? I have no idea about contacts there---are there nearby dispensaries with some kind of outreach/ info services?

I've given info and continue, but personal experience would be potent.

She's not even ready for this yet---as she is digesting some of the things I passed on.

Any info would also be greatly appreciated---not so much scientific but personal stories online or good videos that tell the story of the miracle that can onfold with cannabis.

I go to all our state Med Cannabis mtgs and have talked with many many such moms but know none personally. Their stories include words like, amazing, miraculous, like a different child, 10 year old smiled at dad for first time ever, child now in regular school for first time ever, child now has a neighborhood friend whereas they never had one before, child spoke for the first time etc etc.

P.S. she is Vietnamese American so someone familiar with that culture is a plus----I think her extended family is likely against cannabis/ views it as worse than opium ???

Appreciate any help or ideas as cannabis should really be the first option, not the last

Did you find anyone? I can point you to some private face book groups she can join, and watch in real time its helping these kids. Message me.

tensibaro

Mod Note: removed link: 1st post and had external links

Children with autism are a vulnerable segment of the population. People treat them with contempt and misunderstanding. Such children are deprived of the opportunity to develop, study, and work in the future fully. In many countries, the authorities do not create the necessary conditions for a decent life for sick children. I would also like to say that parents with autism should be much more attentive and careful. The safety level of their life is very low. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of their safety both in real life and on the Internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
tensibaro,
Top Bottom