Help choosing a new vaporizer

Jmwade

I’m currently looking for/researching a Vape to use around the house. The FlowerPot, Glass Symphony & Sublimator were my faves , but I’m afraid with my 4 yr old running around i may wait til he’s older to try these (and maybe my clutsiness will decline a bit, hopefully). So other than these 3, the Cloud EVO with Hydrotube is the one I keep coming back to, as well as the Lynx whip attachment, but Im not sure. I can’t make a final decision. $500 is a whole lot of $ to me right now. I’m currentiy using my buddies e nano and it’s ok, not my fave. I’ve enjoyed my dAvinci iq the past month or so, bit it’s conduction.,. I planned on a desktop, but I’m not against a portable. Flavor, vapor quality, and versatility are my main factors And just being able to have a light mid day sesh or a Friday nigh stoned to the bone Sesh ... thanks for your help, I’m new and currently trying to get away from combusting anything and breathing it into my lungs, cigs and nugs. So far it’s going really well, just need the proper equipment to continue on

Jmwade,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hey @Jmwade, sorry you haven't had a response yet. I think everyone is still at the NewFC site until Friday when folks will all be coming back here again to stay.

The field is pretty open with lots of great vapes out there, and you don't need to spend that kind of money.

Right now I'm kinda hooked on the dynavap experience. A 2019 or 2020 M could be of interest to you. It is their base model and a strong performer. You need to provide heat for it. Some people love using torches. I happen to hate torches and have followed a great many people into the world of induction heaters. Dynavap sells one but I have not tried it. I would recommend a @Pipes model. The plug-in Caldrons are available within 2 weeks time, but if you wanted the battery powered version you'll need to wait a few months.

Some people have reported that using a dynavap mimics smoking a joint or a cigarette and has helped them by substituting the smoking ritual.

Anyway, dynavap is having a sale from the end of June to the 4th. A 2020M would set you back about $65 plus a few bucks for a torch or a bit more than that for an IH. I would watch a few youtube videos to see if it tickles your fancy.

Jmwade

Hey @Jmwade, sorry you haven't had a response yet. I think everyone is still at the NewFC site until Friday when folks will all be coming back here again to stay.

The field is pretty open with lots of great vapes out there, and you don't need to spend that kind of money.

Right now I'm kinda hooked on the dynavap experience. A 2019 or 2020 M could be of interest to you. It is their base model and a strong performer. You need to provide heat for it. Some people love using torches. I happen to hate torches and have followed a great many people into the world of induction heaters. Dynavap sells one but I have not tried it. I would recommend a @Pipes model. The plug-in Caldrons are available within 2 weeks time, but if you wanted the battery powered version you'll need to wait a few months.

Some people have reported that using a dynavap mimics smoking a joint or a cigarette and has helped them by substituting the smoking ritual.

Anyway, dynavap is having a sale from the end of June to the 4th. A 2020M would set you back about $65 plus a few bucks for a torch or a bit more than that for an IH. I would watch a few youtube videos to see if it tickles your fancy.

Awesome, thank U for responding. Full disclosure, I ordered EVO with the Calyx mouthpiece, which saved me some $. I recently learned about DHGate and Chinaglass, will get a HydraTube there.. however I will check out some Dynavap videos

Top Bottom