Heaviest hitting

Shafty

The key with any of this is the ability to heat the largest surface area without cooking the terpenes. If you want a bigger hit, you either need more material heated or stronger material. More heat just means hotter vapor and less flavor.

Out of the Volcano Hybrid, TM2, and Vapbong, the Vapbong hits the hardest. It has its quirks, notably a small reduction in flavor and the unique design, but it works immediately once to temp. I haven't tried large amounts yet, although I don't see the need as 0.2-0.3g works quite well.

MTpromises

The Quartz Cap Mega can do 1 hit extraction on over .7g of weed. Which is pretty intense, the first time I "greened out" with just flower was the first time I hit the regular QC.

The Taroma 360 is supposed to be able to hold 1g of weed and 1 hit extract it. I haven't seen anyone call this out as a lie, so I'd suspect it's the champ. The design is so close to a Quartz Cap I don't see a reason to doubt it myself.

kimura

I feel like at a certain point it’s like a car with so much power that it can never hook up. My lungs are the limiting factor, and I want to be able to vape every day indefinitely so better not to let the tolerance get too high.

:myday:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I find that, when I haven't used a device in a while and I come back to it, it always feels like it smacks harder than when I used it the time before.

I find that variety is better than "one device to rule them all". I find my body gets used to things if they happen over and over again - in the exact same way - and I start to build a tolerance to that activity.

As an example : I used my Screwball today for the first day in a week, I am very keenly waiting for the new Screwball microdosing bowl so I haven't been using it over the last few days (5) so when I pulled it out today while I was cleaning the manuals I am using mainly right now, I got a really good smack to the face from my Screwball; where as when I was using it 5 days ago I was doing 2 or 3 bowls to get the the same point as the one I had today.

Top Bottom