Healthy vaporizer?

thefrenchi

Hi!

I have a Da Buddha but now i have any doubts on alumina ceramic heater. I think its not good for health to inhale aluminium vapor and dust.
What do you think about this?
To your mind what is the more healthy vaporizer?
And someone can say me if a vaporizer without alumina ceramic heater exist?

sorry for my english ;)

thefrenchi,

max

Out to lunch
I think its not good for health to inhale aluminium vapor and dust.
So you're sure you're inhaling aluminum particles? Quite a conclusion.

Get a Vapolution if you're worried about ceramic heaters. The heater is outside the vapor path, and it doesn't even use a screen.

max,

thefrenchi

Thanks for the answers

Why would you think its an issue Frenchy?
sorry can you explain, im not sure to understand the sens of "issue"(shame on me)

So you're sure you're inhaling aluminum particles? Quite a conclusion.
Of course im not sure to inhale aluminium vapor or particles, thats why i would like to have proofs there is no danger.
Because what is sure is that aluminium is toxic for brain...

Get a Vapolution if you're worried about ceramic heaters. The heater is outside the vapor path, and it doesn't even use a screen.
Thanks a lot

thefrenchi,

Frickr

well considering some alumina ceramics are used in hipreplacements, i dont think you have anything to worry about. if its safe enough for a doctor to put it in your body, im sure a little air going acrost it isnt going to hurt you one bit.

if your worried about that stuff, then you probably should be wearing a mask all the time, theres alot worse stuff you breath in on a daily basis just from walking outside.

Frickr,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
I can understand your concern. I quit using aluminum cookware years ago because of that problem. Many say it's NOT a problem but often things that they say are not a problem, later turn out to have been a problem. I personally would prefer to avoid aluminum in my vaporizer.

From what I have gathered, the Purple-Days vaporizer is designed specifically to be completely without harmful elements. However there is a 2 month waiting list to get one. The MyrtleZap on the other hand is very similar except that it does use some brass. It is my conclusion that heating brass at the temperature it heats it to is not dangerous and I have not seen anyone suggest otherwise. So you may want to get a Myrtelzap. However it is not adjustable, the heat it puts out is pre-determined by the design.

If you don't mind using a flame to get vapor, you might consider the Vapor Genie. And they also have an almost pure Glass model - glass and ceramic only - which should be about as healthy as you can get for under $100. (The MyrtleZap is around $150.)

MoeOnTheMoon,
Top Bottom