• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The same happened to mine (I like to use it as a carb plug on my cleisen adapters on a bong).
I ran warm 100% iso through my until it flowed clear(this took quite a while to do adding a drip at a time to the oven), my unit was out of warranty and barely being used due to restriction so I thought what can I lose?
Mine works great again but you might not be as lucky, I also sat my unit in front of a fan to dry it out for afew hours and left it for a couple more days before trying it again.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
The same happened to mine (I like to use it as a carb plug on my cleisen adapters on a bong).
I ran warm 100% iso through my until it flowed clear(this took quite a while to do adding a drip at a time to the oven), my unit was out of warranty and barely being used due to restriction so I thought what can I lose?
Mine works great again but you might not be as lucky, I also sat my unit in front of a fan to dry it out for afew hours and left it for a couple more days before trying it again.
Thanks.

Just want to make sure I'm understanding what you did: You put small amounts of iso directly into the oven and let it drip out the bottom. Did you try plugging the bottom and letting the iso soak the crap off? Or was that too likely to get into the electronics?

C No Ego

Thanks.

Just want to make sure I'm understanding what you did: You put small amounts of iso directly into the oven and let it drip out the bottom. Did you try plugging the bottom and letting the iso soak the crap off? Or was that too likely to get into the electronics?

I use a small funnel and drip the iso in there holding unit over a container to catch it ... after a while the iso will soak through the resin and dislodge it ... be careful not to touch the upper rim where the silicone is located ... iso will shrink it ... this is of issue if you use the glass attachments as they rely on that silicone to hold them in place. after doing that I then turn unit on for a few secs and sizzle that iso ... I do not go straight to full heat just a few secs at first heat to evap th iso ... good luck, you can bring it back from the point of no working , I'vwe beenther wondering if a good draw would ever be a thing again and Alas, iso to the rescue ... just bought a gallon 99% iso off of ebay for covid prices = holy crap , the gougers

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I ran a cycle in the vape to warm it to the touch and turned it off before I used a pipette to keep topping up the oven with iso to a bit over halfway and collected the honey-colored iso by sitting the F2 over a glass container as I filled it until it started to run clearer.

AMiA

Hi guys.I'm a lucky and happy owner of a Fury2,well i should say WAS a happy owner.Yesterday night i loaded my glasstem and hit the ON button...A flashing light that said PROTECT was blinking..then it turned off.Tryed to restart it again a couple of times...same mess.I gues the battery is no good...or what you guys and girls think.Wating for a replye from HR..Bought it some years ago so i guess,even if i haven't been using it HARD,two stems as a nightcap that's it.

Thanks for reading my post,hope you'reall healthy in this times of Covid...:-)

AMiA

Hepp,found what the "Protect"stands for..."Error Occurred"... well that was obvious i think,but can it be fixed that's the question i still have.Or maybe i have to send it back to them.I wait for a replye from HR.

OF

Update per 27/7-2020.

" Your FURY 2 is eligible for the Lifetime 1/2 Price Replacement Warranty "

Thank you so much HR...:):tup::tup:

Amen to that! Sure shows a lot of confidence in their product, doesn't it? And gives you extra peace of mind with your purchase.

Then again, you don't read reports of them needing replacement........

Fer sure HR is a top notch outfit with us customers in mind. I like that too.

Regards to all.

OF

AMiA

Now can you use that 1/2 price over to an Edge or Fierce or does it have to be another F2?
"You are also welcome to use the Lifetime 1/2 Price Replacement Warranty as credit toward the new FURY EDGE, as an upgrade offer that we are happy to extend to you! In which case, you will receive a new coupon code for $69.50 to use toward one of our newer devices. If you would like to take advantage of this offer and upgrade your warranty to the FURY EDGE, please let us know! "

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
"You are also welcome to use the Lifetime 1/2 Price Replacement Warranty as credit toward the new FURY EDGE, as an upgrade offer that we are happy to extend to you! In which case, you will receive a new coupon code for $69.50 to use toward one of our newer devices. If you would like to take advantage of this offer and upgrade your warranty to the FURY EDGE, please let us know! "
Ooh ooh - perhaps a mild case of VAS is coming on. And I don’t subscribe to VAS yet I’m looking for new portable toy, for myself and possibly as a gift for someone. There’s nothing wrong with my F2 but a new HR model might be fun. I don’t have many vapes either. To be continued...:brow::peace:

AMiA

Update per 31/7-2020

HR,thank you so much for your Lifetime 50% off deal.Mine is now in transit..so i maybe looking at getting it in another 7 days or so.I really miss my microdoser,tryed to combust,,harsh and tasted and smelled awful.So HR,once again..Thank you so much for an awsome Microdoser as in FURY2.

AMiA

Guys and girls,my Fury2 (Life Time Warranty replacement 50 % off)has arrived :-)today.Doing a couple of burnoffs/wipe offs right now..Thank you again HR for fast delivery.Really missed my Fury2,haven't had any vaporizer now for 7-8 days.Tryed combust..smell awfull,harsh and not good at all.Had some edibels instead..;-)So i feel like it's Christmastime early,tonight i'm going to pair my Fury2 with my wather adapter..so sleep here i come..HR..thanks and more thanks for awsome Microdoser as in Fury2.

C No Ego

Guys and girls,my Fury2 (Life Time Warranty replacement 50 % off)has arrived :-)today.Doing a couple of burnoffs/wipe offs right now..Thank you again HR for fast delivery.Really missed my Fury2,haven't had any vaporizer now for 7-8 days.Tryed combust..smell awfull,harsh and not good at all.Had some edibels instead..;-)So i feel like it's Christmastime early,tonight i'm going to pair my Fury2 with my wather adapter..so sleep here i come..HR..thanks and more thanks for awsome Microdoser as in Fury2.

I've been using an edge vape only a while now ... just got paid so plan to get another Fury2 and ad back into the mix... just miss the little vape that rocks ...

hinglemccringleberry

I use a small funnel and drip the iso in there holding unit over a container to catch it ... after a while the iso will soak through the resin and dislodge it ... be careful not to touch the upper rim where the silicone is located ... iso will shrink it ... this is of issue if you use the glass attachments as they rely on that silicone to hold them in place. after doing that I then turn unit on for a few secs and sizzle that iso ... I do not go straight to full heat just a few secs at first heat to evap th iso ... good luck, you can bring it back from the point of no working , I'vwe beenther wondering if a good draw would ever be a thing again and Alas, iso to the rescue ... just bought a gallon 99% iso off of ebay for covid prices = holy crap , the gougers
Are you using ultra finely ground herb or something?
If you were to put a fine mesh steel screen at the bottom of your chamber you would never have to do this in the first place... I have one in my F2, I use medium grind and nothing gets past the screen. The screen never gets clogged either. When I empty the chamber after a session I just blow it out and for cleaning I just iso swab the chamber with a q-tip, and it's as good as new.
Some of the cleaning methods that you guys use for your vapes makes me laugh.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If you were to put a fine mesh steel screen at the bottom of your chamber you would never have to do this in the first place.
That will not stop the honey build-up that accumulates when you use the F2 as a carb cap (it can vape fart when you put it back on the cleisen or it can just escape that way when inverted. and cause a restriction, this is from hard use, not a problem for quite a while for casual users and micro dosers:2c:

C No Ego

Are you using ultra finely ground herb or something?
If you were to put a fine mesh steel screen at the bottom of your chamber you would never have to do this in the first place... I have one in my F2, I use medium grind and nothing gets past the screen. The screen never gets clogged either. When I empty the chamber after a session I just blow it out and for cleaning I just iso swab the chamber with a q-tip, and it's as good as new.
Some of the cleaning methods that you guys use for your vapes makes me laugh.

if you had read more of my postings, I use the vape when at home exclusivly with a WPA and on the bubbler ( upside down) ...as the vape sits there upside down the vapor travels ( WAFTS) upwards into the air entrance stainless air tube and accumulates /colletcs and clogs in there over a period of weeks ( Time). when it clogs," ISO alcohol to the rescue "and it is good for a few more weeks until the Same exact thing happens once again and Wa La, iso to the rescue ... before judging and deciding what others actions are or should be ,read more to know more info

Top Bottom