• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand HEALTHY RIPS FURY

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It means that the device it sold by more than one brand.

There is a difference between the Fury and Edge. HR has sole distribution rights to the Edge, so it doesn't warrant the "multi-brand" tag. For that reason alone the threads should be separate, not to mention the design differences.

:peace:

Oh I agree about the Edge actually, moot now ofcourse, I think maybe the fury 2 got lost a bit in though... that the one was supposedly different than the other rebrands and the original fury? Anyway thanks for everything stu!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: OF!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
What i heard is fenix Mini the first one the others are rebranded
that the one was supposedly different than the other rebrands and the original fury?
While there are certainly differences between the various versions of that particular model, they are similar enough (and obviously from the same manufacturing plant) that we include them under the same "multi-brand" umbrella.

Let's not derail this thread with this discussion, though. Feel free to PM me with any questions on the subject.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
While there are certainly differences between the various versions of that particular model, they are similar enough (and obviously from the same manufacturing plant) that we include them under the same "multi-brand" umbrella.

Let's not derail this thread with this discussion, though. Feel free to PM me with any questions on the subject.

Sorry didn't mean to derail, but I had a typo above, so I think my point may have been misunderstood... I was not talking about the PotV One vape (confusing name!) I was saying, the Fury1 is the multi brand model, correct?

So Fury2 is a customized version (not as custom as the edge which is more of a total redesign) and I guess PotV One is as well, so should both of those should have their own threads too? Or add them to the title of this thread? As of now, Fury2 and PotV One are "lost" missing from newFC...

OF!

Sorry didn't mean to derail, but I had a typo above, so I think my point may have been misunderstood... I was not talking about the PotV One vape (confusing name!) I was saying, the Fury1 is the multi brand model, correct?

FWIW, that's my understanding as well. F1 was sold far and wide, F2 was a 'slightly new' model from HR. Perhaps F2 was not enough different to merit it's own thread? Confusing for sure, fortunately we know what vape we're talking about.......or at least think we do.

Regards to all.

OF

OF!

It's a little strange to see only 14 posts from OF! instead of 20,000...

Sure is. Not to mention 60,000 plus 'likes'.......... No, wait, I just mentioned it. That's way more important to me. Any fool can make 20,000 posts given enough time and 'no life', I've proved that. But getting 3:1 likes says I'm helping some? That, of course, is the real goal.

Times change. Hey, it's 15 now! Running 3:1.

Thanks.

OF

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I still love my Fury 2. It has good battery life, performs well, pocketable size, durable, and it's great for bad weather. Many of my vapes ( that I love ) would be horrible to use in heavy rain or snow. The Fury 2 or Davinci miqro are perfect for a foul weather dog walk

I've got half a dozen vapes plus another bunch of stuff for concentrates. When I'm headed out on my bike or to hike or ski or snowshoe, the Fury 2 is the one I take, with the dosing caps making loading quick and easy. The thing has been pounded around in my handlebar bike bag, bumped around in the car and truck, and gotten wet, frozen, and covered with dust, and yet other than a scratchy screen, its fine. Given that my Fury 2 is well over two years old and gets used a lot, I'm still amazed at how quickly it heats up and how long each charge lasts. I have several premium vapes whose batteries are not nearly as strong.

Bazinga

My OCD kicked in when I got the Fury Edge. I saw the caution about how easily the screen got scratched so I placed a piece of scotch tape over the screen. No scratches !!

Vibiojj83

@JackDeaniels It's The Hippie Rebel and Weecke Fenix Mini. The old site had the PotV One seperate. They did change the oven to titanium over SS and add haptic feedback, but removed the LEDs, but I think it might be good to merge them.

Vibiojj83,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
“Snap” is not on your list which I bought before a Fury 2 (long story). Still works however the mouthpiece doesn’t stay on for long and tends to pop off. Hence my subsequent F2 purchase which is still a wonderful small portable vape. I can use the Snap with the WPA so it’s not a total paperweight. Bought the Snap on Boston Common a few years ago, in a box with all similar Fury/2 accessories. :peace:

Last edited:

Bookfellow

My Fury 2 has been seeing more than the usual amount of use in recent weeks -- not so much because of quarantine, but because it's the only thing that helps with my wife's chronic pain. She's microdosing, using Fury capsules that are filled to about the 3/4 mark with hemp fibre before adding enough finely ground flower to fill it entirely.

Because it's seeing so much use now, the Fury has accumulated a LOT of resin, in both the plastic mouthpiece and in the glass WPA that I generally use for my evening sessions.

Is it worth trying to do something with the resin? And if so, what's the best way to extract it? I can scrape the mouthpiece chamber with something that's not going to scratch it, but it's all but impossible to get the stuff off of the scraping tool. And that won't work for the glass piece at all, really.

If the stuff is useless, I'll just clean it with iso. But I'd rather not waste it if I can get any use from it.

Thanks, all!

OF!

Because it's seeing so much use now, the Fury has accumulated a LOT of resin, in both the plastic mouthpiece and in the glass WPA that I generally use for my evening sessions.

Is it worth trying to do something with the resin? And if so, what's the best way to extract it?

"It depends", doesn't it always? It is, or should be, pretty potent. But as you say not easy to get to. Probably the best way is with solvent. Either 'high proof' ISO (91% or better) or Ethanol (harder to get unless 'Everclear' is available where you are. Be careful soaking the plastic parts for more than a minute or two, but the glass (both the WPA and the glass liner of the standard MP) are fair game. Many of us collect such 'dirty alcohol' until it's quite dark before evaporating the solvent off so we can enjoy the fruits of our labors. I have a shot glass here with a couple grams in it 'for a rainy day'.

It's important to use 'strong' alcohol as 70% and lower isn't going to dissolve the condensate well. Our local grocery stocks it 'in the back' (you have to ask for it) since it's a big fire hazard. Amazon normally sells it but it's hard to find these days since 'everyone' is making hand sanitizer out of it (including me, it works very well done right).

Some guys cheat a bit and use an alcohol soaked q-tip, evaporate the solvent off, and cut the 'dirty' part off and pop it in the vape (yes, cotton and all, cotton is safe at these temperatures.

If you have plenty of (low cost) stash, you might want to pass, but if not......hey you paid for it, you should use it?

Regards to all.

OF

Bookfellow

Thanks, and yes -- I try to use all the bits. Collect the kief, save the AVB (Although I've not had much luck using the Fury's stuff, for some reason), even keep the stems, although I'm honestly not sure why.

Bookfellow,
Reactions: OF!

OF!

even keep the stems, although I'm honestly not sure why.

Understood. It's in our genetics I think. Time was 'lids' came complete with seeds as well. We'd save them too even though they with the stems contained a small fraction of the THC from what was by today's standards very weak pot. I used to keep mine in the shoebox lid I'd 'roll' the weed down to separate the round seeds out of (holding it at a slant and scooping up with a matchbook or rolling paper cover). The top and a jar with the stems lived in my coffee table for the next time we 'scored'. I had a friend who would fuss over the residual for a while and always manage to find enough 'dust' to roll at least a pinner for us. Talented guy, but a skill sadly out of date.

"Down to seeds and stems, again". Worlds saddest song (30 years later):

OF

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Anyone else have issues with how the mouthpiece snaps on?

I used my F2 daily for quite awhile, it was my commuter vape. After a year or so I noticed that the original mp would pop off the unit very easily. I assumed it was getting a bit worn so I bought a POTV One glass mp as a replacement but it didn't work. POTV was nice enough to send me a second glass mp to try but it didn't work, either. Next I bought an original replacement mp direct from HR but it just pops off, same as all the others.

Any suggestions? It's been thoroughly cleaned multiple times. I'm beyond my 1 year warranty. HR has a lifetime 50% replacement so maybe I'll have to exchange it? Electronically it works fine. I just can't get a mouthpiece to stay attached, I have to physically hold it in place. :(

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Anyone else have issues with how the mouthpiece snaps on?
Hey there - yes. Kinda. I bought a new Snap (Fury clone) at a freedom festival just 30 minutes after my only Grasshopper died. Granted it’s not a Fury but the same thing happened about 4 months later and I had no recourse or trying to track down the vendor. I tried everything from ISO soaks, toothpicks along corners and contours on both the mouthpiece and body (which was gently rubbed with QTips with ISO) but it doesn’t stay on much any longer. I’ve sat and stared at this from so many angles and fail to see the reason. So I bought a new Fury 2 to rectify things :D. It hasn’t let me down yet - mouthpiece, heater, battery (still not too bad), display. Great little portable vape.

And yes my F2 mouthpiece doesn’t stay on the Snap well either. So we have the body potentially being a common culprit. I relegate the Snap to home use only and seldom use it anyway because of the F2.

Hope you find a solution. Electrical or duct tape might work. Seriously. I haven’t tried but it might. Someone suggested to
me using a Fury protective cover and carefully cut a hole at the top. I never tried that either but it could work. At least with HR, whom I’ve emailed with on several occasions, they have great CS and can offer suggestions. :peace:

C No Ego

Awesome, found thread that has been lost ! great to see FC transitioning back to one [place ...

C No Ego,

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Well, my beloved F2, nearly three years old and used often, though not exclusively, has been fine until I noticed how hard it draws today. Its been a great vape. But it really seems to be losing its air flow. Its become somewhat restricted between the bowl and bottom opening. It could be trichomes and fine stuff getting through the screen into the air pipe. I use it alot inverted with the water tool, so plenty of sticky vapor has no doubt risen up through it thus. Combo of sticky smoke inside making trics and junkpile up. I've tried blowing with my lips, and can force air through, but its too restricted to get bubbles in the water pipe or good vapor straight up. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Top Bottom