• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

OF

I don't believe I'm allowed to do that, if a moderator wants to correct me though I'd be happy to link you one
I believe that's a true rumor, and IMO a good thing as that sorta stuff can easily get out of hand?

OTOH sounds like an excellent reference for your web page?

OF

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Hm, can anyone who has both a BB3 and an Edge tell me whether the BB3 fits in the Accessories attachment?

It does but gets jammed because of the carb nipple.
I managed to yank mine out in a panic and never went there again.

I just tried it...if you carefully insert the bb3 stem into the accessorie attachment up to the carb hole without too much pressure it could work. I have no 10mm bubbler to make a field test :science:

IMG_20201112_234858409~3.jpg IMG_20201112_234925393~2.jpg

By the way, it fits quite good the other way around as a glass stem as you can see on the pictures. I removed the screen from the silicone gasket and pushed the stem through the accessorie attachment up to the silicone gasket. By doing so, the carb hole stops right over the edge of the attachment and its quite fit and airtight. This way you need to use the dosing capsules or put the screen of the gasket loosely on top of your herb :cool::brow:

IMG_20201112_233140911~2.jpg IMG_20201112_233257865~2.jpg

C No Ego

The dimpled glass stems that are available from basically every retailer as well as glass charlie usually fit. I've recommended them to quite a few people who wanted a longer stem for the Edge, and they all love them
I've pasted " dimpled glass stems" and " glass charlie" into the puffitup search and zero results for those ...
can you say what adapters fit the edge ... it seems Fury manufacturer would welcome the attention

C No Ego,
Reactions: OF

OF

it seems Fury manufacturer would welcome the attention
Perhaps. However Sales types (who usually hold veto powers in such things) often aren't interested in promoting competitors.

I still think it belongs on PIU's site. They've long been a strong supporter of their customers and this forum.

Regards to all.

OF

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
this is so new to me ... can you provide a link ( or many) from your puffitup site of glass pieces that can be used in the Edge vape ... or anyone with that knowledge please and than k you
Hi! PIU is amazing. We also have many glass stems available for our FURY EDGE including the 3D Flow Stem (dimpled stem).
Here is our FURY EDGE page link: https://www.healthyrips.com/store/c10/FURY_EDGE.html
Here is the direct link for our FURY EDGE 3d Flow Stem: https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p73/FURY_EDGE_3D_Flow_Stem.html

Have a great weekend!
Healthy Rips Team

C No Ego

Hi! PIU is amazing. We also have many glass stems available for our FURY EDGE including the 3D Flow Stem (dimpled stem).
Here is our FURY EDGE page link: https://www.healthyrips.com/store/c10/FURY_EDGE.html
Here is the direct link for our FURY EDGE 3d Flow Stem: https://www.healthyrips.com/store/p73/FURY_EDGE_3D_Flow_Stem.html

Have a great weekend!
Healthy Rips Team

Thanks , I am very aware of all your glass pieces as those are all I use on the vape . my inquiry is to other pieces that fit Fury vapes that people keep posting about on here ... you are the first person to post about your glass save for myself as everyone else is posting about glass to fit their Fury from other vapes ETC.....

C No Ego,

Cjisohsocool

Has anyone found a good sale for the edge this month? All I'm seeing is same price but a freebie. Rather have a nice 20% off >.>

Cjisohsocool,
Reactions: GetLeft

GetLeft

I think I got an email from PIU recently with an ad for the Edge regular price but with the bubbler as a free add on so pretty much the same thing as long as you fancy the bubbler.

GetLeft,

Cjisohsocool

PIU has standard FC discount, 15%,
...but also, black Friday deals, etc., are starting to hit...surely worth waiting to see where that goes?
Is that different that the puffedup Code? Cause that one doesn't work for the edge

Cjisohsocool,

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! Our Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale starts tonight (Wednesday) at Midnight and continues through December 2nd (November 26 - December 2).

bf-sale-2020_orig.png

15% off storewide - including:

FURY EDGE

FURY 2

All Parts and Accessories.

Use Coupon Code: BLACKOUT

Have an amazing weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
healthyrips.com

thrl

Hi,

I want to ask your opinion on my next vape, I hope this is the right place.
I own a K-vape Pro from Kandypens (good one, but weak battery), a Flowermate v5 Pro (using it with the capsules and the load x grinder, but not satisfied) and my recent purchase was the Boundless CFV, but it was a disappointment (both the battery life and the extraction, and the very restrictive airflow). I prefer small amounts and lower temps, and not planning to use a bubbler yet.

I have found the Fierce on -30% in a UK store (£115), and I found a store that has the Edge v2 in stock (very rare in the EU) for the same price with -10 discount (121,00 €).
I know that the Fierce is discontinued and I'm afraid to get the replacement parts in the EU, especially the battery, the Edge is the newer and lighter, and compatible with the Fury capsules. Watched a lot of reviews, but I can't decide.

Thanks in advance!

OF

Hi,

I want to ask your opinion on my next vape, I hope this is the right place.
First off, welcome to FC. As you've no doubt seen lots of good folks with even more opinions and advice.

Pretty subjective, really. IMO the only guy that can give a good answer is you?
the Edge is the newer and lighter, and compatible with the Fury capsules. Watched a lot of reviews, but I can't decide.

Thanks in advance!
My opinion is both Fury 2 and Edge are excellent vapes which earn their respect with owners. Either will almost certainly serve well, you don't meet owners who are very critical although there could always be more battery life, less restriction, better flavor, faster extraction and so on. With any vape?

Many of us have both, I suspect Edge gets more use from most of us due to longer battery life and ability to use more stem options. Given the choice of only one, I believe most would pick Edge.

However, Edge has it's own capsule and IMO it's superior in that it's stronger and easier to load and use (including a favorite mode with me, bubble hash directly in the capsule at 410F or so). I prefer them over the Fury version which is perhaps a bit faster (less metal to slow the conduction of heat to the load) but are harder to clean and more easily destroyed. Your call there.

Best Holiday wishes to all and my hope you and yours stay strong and healthy in these trying times.

OF

thrl

First off, welcome to FC. As you've no doubt seen lots of good folks with even more opinions and advice.

Pretty subjective, really. IMO the only guy that can give a good answer is you?

My opinion is both Fury 2 and Edge are excellent vapes which earn their respect with owners. Either will almost certainly serve well, you don't meet owners who are very critical although there could always be more battery life, less restriction, better flavor, faster extraction and so on. With any vape?

Many of us have both, I suspect Edge gets more use from most of us due to longer battery life and ability to use more stem options. Given the choice of only one, I believe most would pick Edge.

However, Edge has it's own capsule and IMO it's superior in that it's stronger and easier to load and use (including a favorite mode with me, bubble hash directly in the capsule at 410F or so). I prefer them over the Fury version which is perhaps a bit faster (less metal to slow the conduction of heat to the load) but are harder to clean and more easily destroyed. Your call there.

Best Holiday wishes to all and my hope you and yours stay strong and healthy in these trying times.

OF
Thank You!

And can I ask what is your opinion about the Fierce for the same price? It has almost the 2x battery capacity, but a much bigger chamber and most likely the new version will come soon.
The sale will end in a couple of hours. ☺️

thrl,

OF

Thank You!

And can I ask what is your opinion about the Fierce for the same price? It has almost the 2x battery capacity, but a much bigger chamber and most likely the new version will come soon.
The sale will end in a couple of hours. ☺️

You're welcome.

Fierce is not my cup of tea. As you say, much bigger all around and much heavier.

It not only holds more than I want for a session or two, but it doesn't carry well in the pocket therefore goes against what I see as a key feature of being portable. Not convenient. Probably OK for cloud chasers or group use, but I'm a sipper by nature and not interested in 'wasting herb'. Mine is in a box with all the spare parts for other HR vapes.

More is not always better?

OF

thrl

This is a very good point because my initial motive was less "waste" when I switched to vaporizers.
Not sure the Fierce is good as the Edge with half loaded chamber.
Portability is not an issue for me, because carrying in the pocket or group use/sharing is sadly not possible in my country, so my device will always stay at home.

Last edited:

OF

Not sure the Fierce is good as the Edge with half loaded chamber.
It's not, nor can you expect any conduction based vape to be IMO. Real convection is another case, but if you're depending on physical contact between the hot part and the herb, firm contact has a distinct edge (pun not really intended, but IMO welcome?).

A possible exception might be Miqro with it's adjustable size oven when used within it's designed range? It's specifically designed to allow some variation in load size by adjusting 'the pearl'.

Best general advice is 'use it as designed'.

OF

OF,
Reactions: thrl

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Love my Edge, it's a great little pocket vape. How much battery life do you need? One click battery check is a nice feature and it seems to recharge pretty quickly. Personally, I wouldn't buy a vape that's already been discontinued with no replacement announced.
Micro dosing at home sounds like a log vape might be something to look into.

thrl

Micro dosing at home sounds like a log vape might be something to look into.
yeah, I know, log vapes are cool, but they are not really available in the EU (importing such things and deal with the customs is problematic), and I have no skills/tools/parts for the DIY route :(

DopeFight

After much debate I decided to go with An HR Edge for my new vape. It's on the way hopefully it will be here tomorrow or the next day!! My good buddy got his a couple weeks back and he tells me it's fantastic. I can't wait to try it out!!

From what I can tell you only get a charging cable and not a charging port. Can someone please recommend a good charging port or what to look out for when buying one. My pc is currently out of order (lol) So can't really use it as the power source. I wasn't sure if you're typical cell phone charger would be ok or possibly cause damage.

Top Bottom