• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

Pistol Pete

Well, the kids at Healthy Rips just made my day. My Fury 2 that is my goto vaporizer was stolen by a coworker. The thief also got a Doob Tube with some ground up Mimosa, what a scumbag. This happened last Thursday, so I come home to my Firefly 2 and Dynavaps which is okay around the house. Even though I have 2 batteries for my fly 2, stirring, combusting and changing batteries got old by the weekend. Dynavap is also alot of work and hard on my throat. So I reached out to H.R. and told them what happened. I wanted to upgrade to an Edge anyway but my Fury 2 works great 👍. Well they gave me a coupon code for $25.00 off for a repeat customer. Wow, that was very nice of them 👏. They have a customer for life. I will also be purchasing their new vape that replaces the Fierce when it comes out. I still can't believe it! What I great product, with customer service to match. Thanks
to all the kids at Healthy Rips for the help 🙏. I got to go, I think I just heard the mailman 😏.

Bazinga

Received the Edge. Nice that it now gives 7 seconds before turning off. Bought a 3D stem. No harshness or hot lips. I have a Mighty and TM (and others - damn VAS) and I must say that the Edge is a great little vape. Perfect for traveling. Glad I have it.

DHV8654

I like my Fury Edge, I have the bubbler for it. How does one get a good amount of water in it?
The bubbler has always worried me that it will leak into the heater.
When I can't use my water pipe (out & about) I want to have the bubbler to use.

OF

I like my Fury Edge, I have the bubbler for it. How does one get a good amount of water in it?
The bubbler has always worried me that it will leak into the heater.
When I can't use my water pipe (out & about) I want to have the bubbler to use.

It depends......doesn't it always? If you have one of the small ones (that have traps) that sit on top you can usually fill them by running under the sink backwards, that is from the vape end. Water will flow out the MP end, past the trap. Then blow all the water you can out past the trap. Some small amount will remain, just the right amount to work the bubbler. It should then be trapped between the traps (kinda sings, doesn't it?) and can't spill out in your pocket.

Larger ones are best filled through the vape end as well, but not inverted. Again blow out what you can, leaving enough to function. Since these guys generally don't have traps you can usually pour almost all the water out the MP if you try?

Did that answer it?

OF

hinglemccringleberry

Kind of a shot in dark question...
Has anyone detected a difference in flavor clarity between the Edge w/ glass attachment and the F2 with the glass stem?

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

C No Ego

have a new edge on the way ... another Fury 2 bit the dust and had to send it in for replacement ... onto another fury edge inested of fury2 ... the extra batt life is key with this one it semsover the fury2

jj71787

I don't get from my dynavap and was thinking of either getting the edge, fury or air 2. HR has a sale that fury 2 comes with 2 accessories or the edge comes with 1.

I will mostly use at home and wouldn't be for hours. With that said that's 1 reason I was leaning towards fury 2, another reason is, it uses concentrates and I can finally try something besides distillate.

jj71787,
Reactions: C No Ego

badbee

, another reason is, it uses concentrates and I can finally try something besides distillate.

Just for the record, you can use concentrates in most flower vapes (definitely all three you named) so don't make a buying decision based on that. I love a good twax sandwich (that's flower, a small bit of wax, and more flower on top). You can also use the concentrate pad without any flower but that gives an acceptable but not great result.

purpletweed

Does anyone know the appropriate size of beads to stick in the mouthpiece for cooling, if that's your kind of thing? I've got an Edge on the way, and a bunch of 3mm beads, still. Someone else mentioned 4mm, but I'm not sure if that was just preference or that anything smaller would be too small.

purpletweed,

jj71787

Just for the record, you can use concentrates in most flower vapes (definitely all three you named) so don't make a buying decision based on that. I love a good twax sandwich (that's flower, a small bit of wax, and more flower on top). You can also use the concentrate pad without any flower but that gives an acceptable but not great result.
Yes I did read that somewhere and haven't tried it with the dyna. I guess because of the disappointment I am having with it. Still going through user trials I guess.

jj71787,

badbee

Yes I did read that somewhere and haven't tried it with the dyna. I guess because of the disappointment I am having with it. Still going through user trials I guess.
Some folks gush on and on about vapcaps. I only use mine for an occasional change of pace or fallback when I've failed to charge all the batteries. For me it's to hot, to tight of a draw, to small of a bowl and requires to much manual operation and fiddling. On the plus side it is amazingly efficient and great if you need to conserve.

jj71787

Some folks gush on and on about vapcaps. I only use mine for an occasional change of pace or fallback when I've failed to charge all the batteries. For me it's to hot, to tight of a draw, to small of a bowl and requires to much manual operation and fiddling. On the plus side it is amazingly efficient and great if you need to conserve.
I don't like all the extra steps like filing up a torch and then having to move it through the flame and 20% chance of combustion.
I can honestly say I am not that happy with it. Maybe it's me, the herb, or the vape, but not getting desired results, that I just want to use distillate and not flower.

Some people have said if the dyna doesn't work then fury won't work either. So I'm confused on what to do

jj71787,
Reactions: OF

OF

Some people have said if the dyna doesn't work then fury won't work either. So I'm confused on what to do

I sure don't get that connection. I'm another guy who tends to not use my DV very much. Too fussy for my liking. Hard to get a couple hits in a row the way I want even if I'm paying strict attention. F2, OTOH, is a solid reliable vapor maker. I get exactly what I expect, every time, without having to 'ride it' to make it happen. I'm OK with that sometimes, but I usually would rather kick back and enjoy the experience and let the vape take care of the details.

My advice is to not let DV experience scare you off F2.

OF

jj71787

I sure don't get that connection. I'm another guy who tends to not use my DV very much. Too fussy for my liking. Hard to get a couple hits in a row the way I want even if I'm paying strict attention. F2, OTOH, is a solid reliable vapor maker. I get exactly what I expect, every time, without having to 'ride it' to make it happen. I'm OK with that sometimes, but I usually would rather kick back and enjoy the experience and let the vape take care of the details.

My advice is to not let DV experience scare you off F2.

OF
Thank you for your response. Maybe I'll just have to try it out.
They are having a sale for 2 free accessories. I was thinking the glass stem and maybe the bubbler? Never had glass and thought maybe it's a better experience?

jj71787,
Reactions: OF

hinglemccringleberry

I don't think we should be throwing Dynavap under the bus here, I get killer results with my titanium/Simrell DV with a 3 flame torch and it is my daily driver due to being simple and effective for me. Never combusted. This 20% odds of combustion thing is just not true if the user is paying attention. The thing lets you know when to stop heating. There are other butane (and battery) vapes that come with a real risk of combustion, the DV isn't one of them.
A Fury 2 is also in my rotation... it's effective but it's more gentle and not as fast as the DV and the effects are a bit more mellow.

Try it without the condenser.

I, too, am not enthused with the vc. It's a conduction vape & I'm a convection gal.

The Furys are primarily conduction;)

Last edited:

GetLeft

If we're talking bout the Edge and not the F2, I'd have to say that if anyone's thinking about getting one they should stop thinking and make the purchase now. I think I keep up with this thread and I don't recall any negative coments regarding performance or the need to make modifications to bring performance up to snuff or secret tricks of the trade, etc. Everything about the vape is good. It's good for newer vapists and it's good for older vapists. It's super discrete, it's fast to temp, it has long battery life, it has variable power settings, it's easy to maintain. All I do is turn the bowl upside down, give it a brisk tap on the palm of my hand to empty, blow down through the attachment adapter to clear the screen, shove a fresh pinch into the chamber and I'm set for the next round. I give the screen a quick iso wipe once in a while but even that takes no more than a minute to remove the screen, wipe, rinse, dry and return. I use the water adapter (dry) and it truly mellows the vapor.

If we're talking about the F2, I love that, also. A great vape! It's just that I have an Edge and for me the Edge trumps it in every category. The F2 is a stayer, though. I find my uses for it :tup:

jj71787

I don't think we should be throwing Dynavap under the bus here, I get killer results with my titanium/Simrell DV with a 3 flame torch and it is my daily driver due to being simple and effective for me. Never combusted. This 20% odds of combustion thing is just not true if the user is paying attention. The thing lets you know when to stop heating. There are other butane (and battery) vapes that come with a real risk of combustion, the DV isn't one of them.
A Fury 2 is also in my rotation... it's effective but it's more gentle and not as fast as the DV and the effects are a bit more mellow.

The Furys are primarily conduction;)
I am curious of your technique then. I do pay attention and still combust. Dyna told me to go 2 seconds past the click and sometimes that's what causes it. I just don't see why it's not working for me. I would say user error, but I get good vapor, I can feel the vapor in my throat, I also do about 4 hits per bowl, 1 per click. I try a few bowls to see if it's tolerance, but nothing happens, not even a mini high.

If we're talking bout the Edge and not the F2, I'd have to say that if anyone's thinking about getting one they should stop thinking and make the purchase now. I think I keep up with this thread and I don't recall any negative coments regarding performance or the need to make modifications to bring performance up to snuff or secret tricks of the trade, etc. Everything about the vape is good. It's good for newer vapists and it's good for older vapists. It's super discrete, it's fast to temp, it has long battery life, it has variable power settings, it's easy to maintain. All I do is turn the bowl upside down, give it a brisk tap on the palm of my hand to empty, blow down through the attachment adapter to clear the screen, shove a fresh pinch into the chamber and I'm set for the next round. I give the screen a quick iso wipe once in a while but even that takes no more than a minute to remove the screen, wipe, rinse, dry and return. I use the water adapter (dry) and it truly mellows the vapor.

If we're talking about the F2, I love that, also. A great vape! It's just that I have an Edge and for me the Edge trumps it in every category. The F2 is a stayer, though. I find my uses for it :tup:
I am afraid if the dyna isn't working for me, will the fury? depending if the dyna is user error. I am confused on what to do

jj71787,
Top Bottom