Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

chopus

You are speaking of the holes at bottom that bring in the cool air? Wouldn’t it be the Kirksite alloy body?
Or am I misunderstanding you? Someone who has more knowledge with the mechanics should be able to help you more. @OF you have any knowledge to drop on us?
I'm talking about the entire air path from the intake holes up to the heater, not just the holes themselves

GoldenBud

You are speaking of the holes at bottom that bring in the cool air? Wouldn’t it be the Kirksite alloy body?
Or am I misunderstanding you? Someone who has more knowledge with the mechanics should be able to help you more. @OF you have any knowledge to drop on us?

I think he asks if there's any kind of plastic/silicone in the air pathway (like Fury2's had plastic in the mouthpiece, but here it seems all glass stem - but he wants to make sure)

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

Well I was just outbid for a used arizer go (went for alittle over $110). I put my bid in around the 30 second mark and decided if I lose its fine as well. Last 5 secs I was outbid lol.

That means I'm 100% on the healthy rips train. Chhhooo chhhhooo. I'm going to have to buy one and try it. I'm a huge fan of arizer products let's see if HR can win me over

OF

Sorry, beats me, never seen it....... I'm not sure I follow the discussion, but think it's a concern about material safety (always a delicate topic)? What the cold part of the path is made from doesn't matter any more than what's in the room you're in. The key is what gets heated and how hot it gets? FWIW I think HR is on top of this 'issue' long before we got here?

One thing sure, material safety/health discussions tend to get really far afield quickly. Which is why such discussions are taboo on threads like this? They 'gum up the works' and almost never are resolved. Mystery vapor and all?

FWIW, I'm betting HR has another winner on tap. Not for everyone, of course, any more than the prior offering are, but sure to really suit some users?

OF

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I'm talking about the entire air path from the intake holes up to the heater, not just the holes themselves
Ha! Yes, I meant since the body is made of kirksite alloy, and that is where the holes start, the cold air is drawn through the body, thus Kirsten alloy.

What the cold part of the path is made from doesn't matter any more than what's in the room you're in.
This is kind of what I was thinking, thanks!

Moving on... 4 more days. :nod:

chopus

I think he asks if there's any kind of plastic/silicone in the air pathway (like Fury2's had plastic in the mouthpiece, but here it seems all glass stem - but he wants to make sure)
Dude, have you even read my reply to your previous post? I am not talking about the mouthpiece, but about the air intake. That is - the bottom of the vaporizer where the air is coming in to the chamber.

Sorry, beats me, never seen it....... I'm not sure I follow the discussion, but think it's a concern about material safety (always a delicate topic)? What the cold part of the path is made from doesn't matter any more than what's in the room you're in. The key is what gets heated and how hot it gets? FWIW I think HR is on top of this 'issue' long before we got here?
There is no "cold" part in a small portable vaporizer and everything gets heated up especially what's close to the heater. I'm not looking to start any kind of materials safety discussion but was only expecting an informative and objective answer with the name of the material.
Anyways it seems like no one really knows so I'll just wait to see if a teardown gets posted sometime in the future.
Thanks anyways

C No Ego

Dude, have you even read my reply to your previous post? I am not talking about the mouthpiece, but about the air intake. That is - the bottom of the vaporizer where the air is coming in to the chamber.

There is no "cold" part in a small portable vaporizer and everything gets heated up especially what's close to the heater. I'm not looking to start any kind of materials safety discussion but was only expecting an informative and objective answer with the name of the material.
Anyways it seems like no one really knows so I'll just wait to see if a teardown gets posted sometime in the future.
Thanks anyways
it is a stainless steel airway . the tube starts at the bottom hole intakes and makes the air way until it reaches the underside of herb chamber... a stainless heating coil is inside the isolated airpath

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
it is a stainless steel airway . the tube starts at the bottom hole intakes and makes the air way until it reaches the underside of herb chamber... a stainless heating coil is inside the isolated airpath
Thank you! This is what I’m hoping answers the question. Makes sense to me. TGIF! :peace::peace:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
True,
But it doesn't say what the air path from the intake to the heater is made of.

Hi - Thank you for the question! @C No Ego is exactly correct. Our FURY EDGE air path from the bottom intake to the heater is a stainless steel tube. This tube is completely isolated and sealed with a food-grade silicone seal at the bottom intake holes. This ensures that you are only getting fresh air into the air path.

All of our devices are RoHS certified for your health & safety as well. Please visit our Health & Safety page: https://www.healthyrips.com/health.html

Have a great Friday everyone!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

Last edited:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Will the different mouthpieces/accessories be available separately on 12th also?
Hi! We will have all the FURY EDGE parts and the 3d Flow glass mouthpieces on our website by Monday. The black bent glass mouthpiece, the glass WPA, and the glass bubbler should be on our website by Tuesday. You will be able to order the FURY EDGE along with your free gift on Monday.
Gift choices are: SHRED grinder, black bent glass mouthpiece, or glass WPA. + Free USA shipping - as always.

Thank you for asking!
Healthy Rips Team

Pistol Pete

My friend Matt is ordering an Edge tomorrow. A couple of weeks ago he came over and tried my Fury 2 and really liked it. The nice guy I am, I let him take my Extreme Q home to play with after showing him elbow packs. Now when I ask him to let me borrow his Edge for my Fury how can he say no, right! I just have to wait a week or two, ha ha.:brow:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi All! We have officially launched our FURY EDGE! The box bundle is now available for purchase on our website: FURY EDGE

What’s in the box:
  • 1 FURY EDGE Device
  • 1 Protective 'Smell' Cover
  • 1 Mouthpiece with Glass Vapor Path
  • 1 Accessories Attachment for Glass
  • 1 Glass Mouthpiece for Accessories Attachment
  • 1 Wall Charger
  • 1 USB-C Charging Cord
  • 1 Stainless Steel Oil & Wax Pad
  • 1 Extra O-Ring & Screen Set
  • 1 Wax & Cleaning Tool
  • 1 Cleaning Brush
  • 1 Tweezers
  • 1 User Manual
Price: $149 - including the Accessories Attachment, straight glass mouthpiece, and one free gift. Gift choices are: SHRED grinder, black bent glass mouthpiece, or glass WPA. Includes free USA shipping - as always. ($15 International, $10 Canada).

All the Best!
Healthy Rips Team

SixStringToker

Naked member
Given that the Accessory Attachment is one of the main new features, it's disappointing to see that there are no accessories available for the vape at launch except for the single bundled accessory. This means that people wanting additional accessories will either just have to wait to place their order and hope that the Edge stays in stock... or they'll have to place another order when the accessories ARE available and pay for additional shipping.

SixStringToker,
Reactions: Summer

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Given that the Accessory Attachment is one of the main new features, it's disappointing to see that there are no accessories available for the vape at launch except for the single bundled accessory. This means that people wanting additional accessories will either just have to wait to place their order and hope that the Edge stays in stock... or they'll have to place another order when the accessories ARE available and pay for additional shipping.
I suggest you reach out to @HealthyRips.com and let them know of your wishes. I am sure they will be able to figure out a way to make you happy.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Someone above or perhaps in a related thread wondered if HR would accept a F2 as a trade in for a new Edge. Was that ever confirmed or answered? I might consider that if possible otherwise I’ll keep my F2 and read all about the Edge from the rest of you.

Brought my F2 to a concert over the weekend - no issue at all going through security (my state is medical & rec legal). So many vapes in the audience, lol - and combustion (cough!) too...:peace:

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
Hi! We will have the glass accessories available on our website later today. If you order your FURY EDGE bundle now and order the glass accessories later today, we will ship them in the same package (all items on our website have free USA shipping).
For international clients: If you have already placed your order, we will refund your shipping cost on your accessories order as long as you place your accessories order later today. If you have not already placed your order, please wait until later today and place your FURY EDGE order along with the accessories.

Thank you!
Healthy Rips Team

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Are the wpa and bent stem for the Fury 2 compatible with the Edge adapter? I'm curious which freebie to pick since I have all the Fury 2 glass.

Top Bottom