Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

olivianewtonjohn

Thanks yall! I figured having the 3D stem would solve the harsh issue that some people have suggested. I'm going to either go for that dhgate d020 or that the scope bubbler! I'm assuming The Scope bubbler is better than HR's bubbler because its bigger?

I don't have the WPA so I'll need to get that too

Yes the scope should be smoother than HR bubbler. And D020 should on paper be smoother than the scope (its been many years since I had one). FC-187 V2 should be smoother than D020 because it diffuses more. The only reason I would not recommend it is if you think a larger volume will cause irritation?

You can also ask in this thread (some glass experts in this there), describe your problem and see what glass they recommend:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-1083

I'd also suggest having a beverage while you vape, it helps alot in my experience. Also if your irritation is caused by getting too much vapor I would suggest starting low in temp and slowly ramping up as you vape (slow extraction).

GoldenBud

Thanks yall! I figured having the 3D stem would solve the harsh issue that some people have suggested. I'm going to either go for that dhgate d020 or that the scope bubbler! I'm assuming The Scope bubbler is better than HR's bubbler because its bigger?

I don't have the WPA so I'll need to get that too
Get wpa from HR and D020 from dhgate yea it's perfect for the Fury
@ChocoVape look for 'sunshinestore' in dhgate then ull find the d020
It has been disappeared from main search for some reason

Last edited:

ChocoVape

Yes the scope should be smoother than HR bubbler. And D020 should on paper be smoother than the scope (its been many years since I had one). FC-187 V2 should be smoother than D020 because it diffuses more. The only reason I would not recommend it is if you think a larger volume will cause irritation?

You can also ask in this thread (some glass experts in this there), describe your problem and see what glass they recommend:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-1083

I'd also suggest having a beverage while you vape, it helps alot in my experience. Also if your irritation is caused by getting too much vapor I would suggest starting low in temp and slowly ramping up as you vape (slow extraction).

Get wpa from HR and D020 from dhgate yea it's perfect for the Fury
@ChocoVape look for 'sunshinestore' in dhgate then ull find the d020
It has been disappeared from main search for some reason

Alright now that I'm looking at the D020, there are so many different variations of the D020, which one is "the" one to get?

Sorry if I'm being derailing the thread from the edge, not sure how strict the rules are here

ChocoVape,
Reactions: LesPlenty

ChocoVape

If you want even more smoothness get the D020-D
But it cost 12$ more

Alright I see it, the $40ish dollar one. Just gotta decide if I want The Scope or the D020-D, having to buy the WPA is also going to make it a costly buy too but if it's worth it then it'll have to do.

When I do hits from the edge + 3d stem it feels like there are small particles hitting my throat and it seems a bit unhealthy, that's what I meant by harshness and I assume what it's supposed to mean aside from the warmness

ChocoVape,

Kurly

Hello FE Fans,
Slowly options for getting the FE in EU emerge :love:

At the Vape Fully shop they don't sell the HR 3D Stem... instead they advised to get the
Fenix Mini cooling stem they have .... I understood that the Fenix Mini is a clone of the F2. F2 and FE having the same oven size I guess the Fenix Mini Stem would eventually fit directly the oven but not the FE accessory attachment.

I am therefore investigating other EU alternatives.

Do you know if there is a noticable difference between the 3D Stem from HR (couldn't find the length) and the Hula Stem V2 for DynaVap (Small (2.5" / 60mm) or Large (3" / 75mm)).

Sneaky Pete's site confirms that the Hula Stem is FE compatible.:tup:

I found even a longer one the XXL Glass Charlie Dynavap Glass Cooling Stems (3,74" / 95 mm), It holds the Dynava but not sure if it is as thick as the Hula or the original 3D stem.

In some areas we could say that size doesn't matter but for the cooling stems compatible with the FE it does :rofl:

Enjoy!

K

Hi @BaroneBarra, Hi EU Vapers,

I asked the following question to HR:
"
Hello HR,

I am located in EU and I just discovered that https://vapefully.com is pre-ordering the Edge:

https://vapefully.com/pl/produkt/healthy-rips-fury-edge-vaporizer/

Please, can you tell if it is legit or not?

Please, are you aware of any other resellers in EU are planning to sell your Edge and related accessories as https://vapefully.com doesn't have the new caps or the stems?​
"
They ansewered the same day the following good news:
"
Hi Kurly,

Thank you for contacting us! Yes, we have a wholesale account created with Vape Fully, and a bulk shipment going out to them shortly. They will have the FURY EDGE Bundle, FURY EDGE Glass WPA, FURY EDGE Glass Bubbler, FURY EDGE Dosing Capsules, and FURY EDGE Oil & Wax Pads available for purchase in the near future.
We also currently have three other approved European distributors - VapoShop, Vape Wellness and Namaste Vapes UK - and we are expanding our wholesale accounts with more retailers in Europe now. These distributors should have the FURY EDGE available for purchase within the next couple of weeks, if they don't already.​
"
I tried to see how serious vapefully.com Team is and based on some Reddit post they should have pretty good CS.... but they have a shipping flat rate that sucks ... 38 USD if you are outside of Poland)

I also checked Vape Wellness and they have some good accessories like the Hula Stem V2 or the Sidewinder (those are for the DynaVap but should fit the FE attachment)

Let's see how it goes over next few weeks :)

FYI, I was told a Reddit user that he received the confirmation that the EU Namaste Vaporizers shop will be selling the FE soon.

K

Last edited by a moderator:

TheResistance

Just received my Edge not too long ago, my first battery powered portable vape. How long do you guys find that it takes for the battery to start losing power? I figure after a few months that it will start to drop off some, but just looking for an estimate. Like how long until it would no longer be practical to use? Do battery powered vapes that don't have a removable battery last for a few years at least? Since this is my first battery powered I have no idea. Thanks!

TheResistance,

shredder

I'm curious to know what exactly you've done here. By "top screen" are you referring to the screen and silicone gasket of the mouthpiece and/or accessory attachment?

Is this only when using the dosing capsules?

I took the screen out. The blue gasket is still there. And I'm using capsules.

I've been mostly using it with water, and occasionally with the 3d stem.

So far it's been working pretty well. No obvious herb particles getting in the stems so far. And I havnt even tried the old style mouthpiece yet.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Do battery powered vapes that don't have a removable battery last for a few years at least?
I think there's going to be a fair amount of variation across brands/models.
My Mighty has done very well for over 3 years, though it takes a little longer to preheat and won't go as many sessions on a charge as when new.
I have a Pax2 that's about 4-5 years old but sees only occasional use; it behaves like brand new.
Grasshopper has removable batteries, but they are proprietary and these are the only ones you can use. All of mine are 2 or 3 years old and pretty degraded but they will go 1 to 3 bowls. (HL has been 'out of stock' on batteries for months and months, so we users have got that going for us...)
So, don't start stressing yet, long way to go! HR also offers owners a 50% discount on a future replacement unit, which is sweet. Just keep buying those stems and accessories, folks!

C No Ego

Thats what I wanted to hear, awesome! And 50% off for future units? Im going to look into that because thats amazing, I should be set for a long while then. Im even more happy with my purchase now.
I have been fury only vapes a few years now... I literally wore my first fury2 vape out... the battery was fine but the buttons that I clicked to turn on off went hay wire... healthyrips replaced @ 50% cost as I had exceeded the 1 year warranty period...

TheResistance

I have been fury only vapes a few years now... I literally wore my first fury2 vape out... the battery was fine but the buttons that I clicked to turn on off went hay wire... healthyrips replaced @ 50% cost as I had exceeded the 1 year warranty period...

Good to hear that they honor their warranty, because ill probably be a long time customer with what I'm seeing from the product so far.

I have used my F2 several times a week for 2 years and am still getting at least 7 sessions per charge. YMMV.

I can deal with that! Especially since the edge will probably get even more than that. Can't wait to see what they will have next.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurly

Hello FE Fans,
Slowly options for getting the FE in EU emerge :love:

At the Vape Fully shop they don't sell the HR 3D Stem... instead they advised to get the
Fenix Mini cooling stem they have .... I understood that the Fenix Mini is a clone of the F2. F2 and FE having the same oven size I guess the Fenix Mini Stem would eventually fit directly the oven but not the FE accessory attachment.

I am therefore investigating other EU alternatives.

Do you know if there is a noticable difference between the 3D Stem from HR (couldn't find the length) and the Hula Stem V2 for DynaVap (Small (2.5" / 60mm) or Large (3" / 75mm)).

Sneaky Pete's site confirms that the Hula Stem is FE compatible.:tup:

I found even a longer one the XXL Glass Charlie Dynavap Glass Cooling Stems (3,74" / 95 mm), It holds the Dynava but not sure if it is as thick as the Hula or the original 3D stem.

In some areas we could say that size doesn't matter but for the cooling stems compatible with the FE it does :rofl:

Enjoy!

K

FYI, I was told a Reddit user that he received the confirmation that the EU Namaste Vaporizers shop will be selling the FE soon.

K

Hi Edgers ;o)

Please, anyone of you would have some insights about the stems topic?

Or should I post it in the "Ask FC" part of this forum?

Have a great week.

K

Kurly,
Reactions: OF

OF

Hi Edgers ;o)

Please, anyone of you would have some insights about the stems topic?

Or should I post it in the "Ask FC" part of this forum?

Have a great week.

K

I'd say if it's a general sort of question it belongs on "Ask FC", if, however, it's specific to this vape it should be here, where such 'vape specific' topics are discussed.

Thanks for the advice, I, for one, will do my best to follow it.

Regards to all.

OF

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I have used my F2 several times a week for 2 years and am still getting at least 7 sessions per charge. YMMV.
My Fury2 will be two years old in Dec. It is my day vape(Crafty and VapCap are evening vapes) and gets used six or seven days a week, week after week and month after month. After all this use, its still heats up quickly and lasts for several sessions. I continue to be amazed at how strong this battery is.

I've had several other battery powered vapes, from a low-end(and not very good) Vivant Alternative to Boundless CF to high-end Crafty. The F2 is clearly the better battery. I don't know about the clones, but HR did a superlative job putting this vape together.

HealthyRips.com

Healthy Rips Team
Company Rep
@HealthyRips.com Are there any hardware revisions on the Edge? If so is there a way to tell from the box?
Just wondering being I think I saw them locally and am thinking about picking one up tomorrow.
Hi! Sorry for the late reply - we just noticed this post. We over-tested our FURY EDGE prior to releasing it, and there have been no need for any revisions on our FURY EDGE since day one.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com

OF

maybe pathway to 5th dimension . leave it open man

For sure, very dangerous. Some fool in another country, who doesn't even speak your language, could start off a cosmic adventure for us all......

There should be clear warnings.....in all languages. It might have to get bigger to hold the required warnings. And then there's those who can't read any language? Best mandate a literacy test for any potential buyers. Don't let the Motor Vehicles folks do it, look at the chaos on the highways. And do something about the black market, even secondary market. Maybe the UN could make illegal trade in OneVape trays criminal? They'll have to do better than they have with drugs and Elephant parts of course, but I'm sure they understand the risks. OK not sure. I don't even suspect they understand what's going on in the world they claim to control.

And even then we still won't be safe.

Life is getting more and more complex as time goes on.

Weekend regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom