Heady Glass Appreciation

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Some more upcoming available goodness from Shawna @ THG:

Happy bidding!

:peace:

Edit: the "Halloween" lookin' one is pretty cool, but I really love the blue one... must resist GAS (phone fingers)....!

2nw28k.jpg

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Much like @Shit Snacks, I'm not a fan of tubes for vaping (matrix percs either, ftm), which is why I don't currently own any... doesn't mean I wouldn't want to hit this wack-a-doodle thang...nutzo!:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Much like @Shit Snacks, I'm not a fan of tubes for vaping (matrix percs either, too, ftm), which is why I don't currently own any... doesn't mean I wouldn't want to hit this wack-a-doodle thang...nutzo!:
An open ball vape would be great on that I bet...

Kebo1923

Is it a chillum? Maybe you could o-ring a Dyna or Dani in there. If it's as big as it looks I'd be tempted to pack it and try the ZX on it...
It is a chillum. Little big for a dyna but maybe with the right gasket. ZX is new to me. What am I missing out on? Can't seem to find it

Kebo1923

Salt glass? Love their stuff. Tough to guage size from pic but wonder if a 14 mm WPA with o-rings might work. With an Anvil perhaps. Or wonder how narrow the Lotus WPA gets...
It is Salt from 2013. Had not thought about a Lotus. Will have to pull out the calipers and measure

Kebo1923,
Reactions: davesmith

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I have one of these suckas being delivered today by FedEx.... so excited! "Free" endless distilled goodness (I hope)...!:
I ordered thru AliExpress 8/29 @ 1:30PM... $91 delivered. Free returns etc...:tup:

Anyone own one or one like it? You folks living in tropical paradises etc... anything special to know? Tips of tricks?

Edit: 1L/hour @ 750 watts... gonna have to use a lot of water (not including elec) to pay it back, but I mostly got it cuz it sucks buying/toting water (fuck a bad shoulder)...:myday: I'll just run it out in the shed, no biggie if/when it burns down...:razz:

Give me (hot, distilled)....:

The Who - Water - Isle of Wight 1970
!❤️!

No better way to start a beautiful day (or end it, ftm) than with LIVE WHO at an insane volume (is there any other way?)... crank it up! Let's get those sub(s) movin' some air!

Last edited:

Texus

I have one of these suckas being delivered today by FedEx.... so excited! "Free" endless distilled goodness (I hope)...!:
I ordered thru AliExpress 8/29 @ 1:30PM... $91 delivered. Free returns etc...:tup:

Anyone own one or one like it? You folks living in tropical paradises etc... anything special to know? Tips of tricks?

Edit: 1 gal in 5 hours @ 750 watts... gonna have to use a lot of water (not including elec) to pay it back, but I mostly got it cuz it sucks buying/toting water (fuck a bad shoulder)...:myday: I'll just run it out in the shed, no biggie if it burns down.:razz:
Look forward to your impressions. I didn't know such things existed. But have 3 or 4 regular uses for distilled water like coffee machine and CPAP where I dont want mineral buildup.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, seeing as you are the only 2 guys interested in home water distilling, @Texus and @MoltenTiger, I won't bother mucking up this thread any further with somewhat "off topic" chatter. I will say it basically seems to work as described.... I love the fuckin' thing already and make at least a gallon everyday and use it for pretty much everything... it's super nasty what's left behind after a gallon boil...!😱 Now let's just see how long it lasts...:popcorn:

Oh yeah, heady glass... I've always wanted to get one of his bottle rigs with screw on caps for travel...they're relatively reasonably priced and not too fancy, right up my alley... for some, cheap head-y, is better than no head-y...:tup::
yeah, pretty "weak"...... apologies :rolleyes:

Edit: feel free to ask any questions about the distiller, tho... here or dm :peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thanks @Bologna. Any downsides so far?
Pretty much zero, besides toting lots of distilled water and spilling bits wherever I go around the house... even the doggo is back to getting non-tap water...! Gotta wipe something down? Why use tap water that leaves stains? Etc etc etc...:tup: Lovin' it!

"Funky" is right... cooooool:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Another nice large classic bubbler available from Vassily Cretol right now, I love mine from him that is even larger, I got a GooRoo downstem to use with it for more diffusion, the one that comes with it is nice but has a bit more chug...
Screenshot-20230910-113709.png

Looks like a cobalt color downstem though! 14 mm joint and 18 inches tall, while he is asking $195 +25 shipping...

Shit Snacks

Another nice large classic bubbler available from Vassily Cretol right now, I love mine from him that is even larger, I got a GooRoo downstem to use with it for more diffusion, the one that comes with it is nice but has a bit more chug...
Screenshot-20230910-113709.png

Looks like a cobalt color downstem though! 14 mm joint and 18 inches tall, while he is asking $195 +25 shipping...

Oh Jeremy has a smaller similar style bub available now too cheaper (he and Vassily are friends and collaborate a lot actually)
Screenshot-20230911-122343.png

Shit Snacks

Oh Jeremy has a smaller similar style bub available now too cheaper (he and Vassily are friends and collaborate a lot actually)
Screenshot-20230911-122343.png

And he has another whale available today:
Screenshot-20230915-123022.png

Meanwhile updog posted a bunch of rigs today, including this little colorful beauty:
Screenshot-20230915-122056.png

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Someone say weekly THG IG repost...?:

Edit: (the story changed :rolleyes:) Another tube I wouldn't mind checkin' out:o:

The function vid (2nd slide):

And none other than the artist herself...!:

:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom