Haze V3 cleaning tips -- Help needed

imtp

I got myself a Haze V3 a couple months back and I have been getting a lot of use out of it both as a personal and a group vape. I diligently wash the pipes and the screens with vodka as a substitute for isopropyl alcohol. Despite this, I find the pipes really sticky while inserting into the chamber while the device is warming up. Not sure if I imagine it, but I think the draw resistance is a tad higher as well. The worse part is that I find the device to be not as efficient at vaporizing as it used to be. It doesn't hit as hard for a given quantity of herb and the sessions feel a bit shorter as well. For reference, when I got the device in October, a 0.3g packing got me and my girl wasted as shit, whereas now we need two or three such sessions to get there.

I am not discounting the fact that I could have developed a resistance to herb over time, but I want to make sure that the "drop in efficiency" isn't from the lack of decent maintenance. I want some advice on cleaning the heating chambers and all the other orificies leading up to the pipe. I did try to read through many of the pages of the main Haze forum, but I couldn't find exact answers to my questions. Thanks in advance :)

imtp,
Top Bottom