• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Haze Square Shipping Thread

mrmrdr

I'm having a problem with the same company except they won't return my calls or email nothing they won't even speak with my credit card company it really sucks cuz I was really looking forward to getting one of these. I just now tried to call ultimate vaporizers and their phone is disconnected/not working right now.

To avoid confusion this is a response about a vendor not Haze. I have nothing but praise for their product and customer service.

Sorry to hear that it's more than me but if no one shares no one knows. I was hoping they would fix their stuff but they took down the backorder program info and show it as in stock. Use whatever options are prudent to you. In the end word gets around about vendors that choose to act like this. The fact that they are not responding to your credit card company is the bigger red flag. We do live in a time where recourse and consequence are not hard to come by. There is certainly no fear of leaving a paper trail of deceit by them.

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Someone just needs to RELAX and vape a bowl. I wish you would stop it with the unfounded hyperbole towards Haze Technologies. The first delivery is generally an estimate with most vapes.

Seriously, RELAX my impatient friend.

:smug:

I think there are referring to ultimate vaporizers advertising the square as in stock, taking peoples money and then ignoring them. They have had this listed as in stock for months. I came across the site when I was doing some Hazey research and figured it was a scam. Now I see others posting the same thing.

MonkeyTime

I think there are referring to ultimate vaporizers advertising the square as in stock, taking peoples money and then ignoring them. They have had this listed as in stock for months. I came across the site when I was doing some Hazey research and figured it was a scam. Now I see others posting the same thing.
^^ This, they're discussing a reseller, and I believe one of them was working WITH Haze on their issue and was very happy with them.

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
They said their stock was going to there Friday last week Monday this week at the latest. Monday comes and they tell us now it’s Wednesday, so either their own estimates are off or they keep saying things. Watch Wednesday will come and there will be something else then.
I'll tell you what if you're tired of waiting I'd be more than happy to have your pre-order I'd pay for it of course if you're interested holler at me we'll try to see if we can't figure out a way to work this out

^^ This, they're discussing a reseller, and I believe one of them was working WITH Haze on their issue and was very happy with them.
You are correct ultimate vaporizers has stolen my money and other people's money they will not respond to their customers I finally contacted my credit card company and had them remove this purchase and refund my money

Someone just needs to RELAX and vape a bowl. I wish you would stop it with the unfounded hyperbole towards Haze Technologies. The first delivery is generally an estimate with most vapes.

Seriously, RELAX my impatient friend.

:smug:
You need to go back and read everything WE ARE NOT TALKONG ABOUT HAZE we ate talking about a shop called ultimate vaporizers that are ripping people off saying that they have the haze Square in stock when they don't

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeG7265

Did you read my post at all? They are off by more then 3 days. And after all I am a consumer and I did order a product so I am entitled to be asking something here. All I want is for their estimates to be right. Like I said last week I heard their estimate and called it would take longer, and yet look what happened. All I’m saying is I want to here a real estimate.

Wow, if you think being off by 3 whole days is bad, spend a little time in the Grasshopper thread. You’d have a heart attack.

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
Wow, if you think being off by 3 whole days is bad, spend a little time in the Grasshopper thread. You’d have a heart attack.
That's one of the ones I was referring to but I didn't want to call anyone out specifically.

Edit:. The shipment has landed! Let's hope there are no QC issues. Assuming their aren't, they should be able to get some if not all out by this afternoon.

Last edited:

subway13029

I think they said tomorrow and friday for shipping..maybe im wrong..

@Haze Vaporizers any word on the other pods? Did they make shipment? Im ok either way..just curious..

Im wrong..it says today and tomorrow..im thinkingill get mine sat or monday..

Last edited:
subway13029,

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
@Haze Vaporizers

I'm super excited for it to ship soon! I was just wondering what shipping method you are using to send it to Canada, and if you have any idea how long orders to Toronto will take.
Most likely USPS. Customs is always the big question with Canada. Sometimes they clear it within a day or two, other times it sits for a week.

Other Side,
Reactions: Easywider

Easywider

Simple is the way
Most likely USPS. Customs is always the big question with Canada.

Fingers crossed for USPS !! I'm not sure what happens at that Canadian border but it's so unpredictable. It's probably going to pass customs from NY to TO so you should get it the day after it clears.

Easywider,

Philreal187

I'm sure all those at haze are working overtime today trying to keep everything organized and get this new devices out smoothly! Definitely be paticent and trust in one of the most trustworthy companies in the game! I got a call today confirming my address and said it should be shipped tomorrow. As @Other Side mentioned hope it passes the qc and we all have a left over 420 present next week!!

Thank you @Haze Vaporizers for all the updates and endless hours of work keeping us vape heads satisfied!! :bowdown:

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Update: Items arrived in Atlanta carrier warehouse and shows delivery for today as announced. Orders are printed/processed. We will start packaging and shipments today/tomorrow (depending on arrival time at our warehouse) as soon as they hit the ground after QC.

Nice! Also curious about the steel pods, if they arrived or are close behind? I would rather wait for them I think, but haven't messaged to have my order held yet... Good luck getting it all together, I say no rush, take your time with QC!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Easywider

benbar21

Most likely USPS. Customs is always the big question with Canada. Sometimes they clear it within a day or two, other times it sits for a week.

Yea I'm hoping USPS too, while DHL is incredibly fast I've found that stuff gets snagged by customs way less with USPS, and the fees are also way smaller when they happen. And then UPS/Fedex are slow and have the highest customs fees!

benbar21,

Whisper

I ordered 12/22/17 and have not received any notice yet...seems inconsistent or maybe the cut off was sometime on 12/22/17?

I am wondering as well, will they text or call everyone that preordered? Or just the select few, who keep us up to date? I am not complaining about anything, just excited for finally getting this. I have only tried 2 vaporizers, this is a big deal to me. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Oh happy days!!:clap:

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
I am wondering as well, will they text or call everyone that preordered? Or just the select few, who keep us up to date? I am not complaining about anything, just excited for finally getting this. I have only tried 2 vaporizers, this is a big deal to me. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Oh happy days!!:clap:
I spoke to Haze and it looks like the plant sent the wrong USB Type C. So they are expecting another shipment tomorrow with the correct ones. I was told everything else looked good so far. So hopefully tomorrow these will ship but it is somewhat contingent on when the USB cords arrive. I know they are eager to get them out and everyone is eager to have them but I applaud Haze for being so thorough on this and catching the error. They want things to be perfect for everyone.

I am pretty sure there are enough units in this shipment to cover any preorder left out there and probably open up the site for new sales. Patience people. We are almost there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom