Have you done or seen this on FC?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hi, I’m looking to buy my first vape. After lots of research, I decided to ask everyone here. Annnd GO! :haw:

Now here’s the real question: If you’re up in the middle of the night, due to whatever, reading FC and not much is happening and no one is posting... Lol, what I’m asking is am I the only freak that’s thought about posting in every major forum/category so that your handle is all over the F.C. homepage?
Am I alone here or have you also had this naughty thought?
I know it would be a terrible abuse of the community’s resources.
I also know it’s totally stupid, meaningless and borderline narcissistic behaviour but also silly and harmless.

No way would I actually attempt it, I’d be too scared of @pakalolo he would bring the hellfire ban hammer down on me for sure. And I’m already pretty short. But surely some bored stoner has done this or similar in the 10+ years of FC.com?!

Do any of the elder statesmembers recall any such stupidity going on? Love you and TIA!:love:

steama

Never had the thought of populating pages with posts just for the hell of it. Generally, I only try to post if I have something to say on a topic. I try to be a serious Sam in serious threads (very difficult) but I am the first to admit to planting an 'off joke' if one is waiting to be exploited. Sorry in advance.

That being said who knows what one could do on FC if they are sleepwalking. Anyway that is my excuse.

:zzz:

Top Bottom