Hash oil vape confusion

Tmryan

Gentleman and laidies Im new to this sport and ...wow am I overwhelmed with all the options avilable. None of my friends are into this so im looking for insight on what exactly I need to buy as im trying to get away from old school rolling jays. Here is my situation.
I have acess to hash oil ,and would like to know what kind of vape pen/ stick or box ? i need to buy so that i can fill it with my oils and put it in my pocket and go?

Also a friend of mine gave me a "bhang" stick 550mg cartridge of choclate thai .. Sound delicious but my question is do Inhave to buy another form of vape to use this 1 cartridge ?

Any insight is greatly appricated

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Gentleman and laidies Im new to this sport and ...wow am I overwhelmed with all the options avilable. None of my friends are into this so im looking for insight on what exactly I need to buy as im trying to get away from old school rolling jays. Here is my situation.
I have acess to hash oil ,and would like to know what kind of vape pen/ stick or box ? i need to buy so that i can fill it with my oils and put it in my pocket and go?

Also a friend of mine gave me a "bhang" stick 550mg cartridge of choclate thai .. Sound delicious but my question is do Inhave to buy another form of vape to use this 1 cartridge ?

Any insight is greatly appricated
Welcome! Now your question is great, but there are a lot of variables to look at when deciding what you want or need.

How much wax do you consume?

What type of experience do you want (strong vs mild or even weak)

How often will you be vaping?

What is your budget?

My guess is that with the cartridge it will require a vape that takes cartriges, or depending on the consistency, you might be able to pour it into whatever device you decide to get.

WakeAndVape,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Depends on the contaminant in your hash oil. The less there is, the better an atomizer coil or tank will work with your concentrate.

If it's the old school hash oil's, you are going to want something like a nectar collector and a torch imo.

What are we working with?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Is the nectar collector a put in in your pocket and go vape? I have seen them and heard good things...just never tried one.

Oh and are you talking electric or flame (I believe there is both?)

WakeAndVape,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
No, definitely not a pocketable thing.

It's essentially a nail in the form of a straw.

I think it works great with the lesser quality oils.

salivape

Ceramic donut atomizers with a e cig box mod is the best option I've found so far, though I haven't tried a nectar collector. I would suggest not to buy any device that uses silica/cotton wicks. They will taste horrible after a a day or 4 depending on usage and there's no way to get rid of the taste. Donuts need more power to get hot so unless you like really small wispy but incredibly tasty hit's then you will need an upgraded battery.

I personally use a dabstorm ceramic donut atomizer + mod but not sure they're available stateside? This however looks very interesting http://www.sourcevapes.com/products/source-orb-kit?variant=911829851

Ceramic rod atomizers are better for dab like hits but they don't taste quite as good but not terrible either.

Ultimately nothing beats a hot nail though imo.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
There is the green light vapes h-enail, It works closely to a read dab.

I use a tc mod box with a rebuildable atomizer for my personal missions to the moon.

Those orb atomizer look cool, I have seen the vapecritics review of them but still think my set up would preform better...could be wrong though.

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: salivape

salivape

Ah yes of course I forgot about those. They do seem like a winner. I read a few negative comments about how clogged up they get but they've apparently been improved now. This is vapefiend's version "dabbie" but I'm sure they're more or less all the same.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Ah yes of course I forgot about those. They do seem like a winner. I read a few negative comments about how clogged up they get but they've apparently been improved now. This is vapefiend's version "dabbie" but I'm sure they're more or less all the same.
Pretty much the same, they are super simple to clean too. I have had one for about a month or so.

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: salivape

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Look at the Evolve from Yocan, this is what you are looking for!

PPN,
Top Bottom