Has anyone seen any really good deals on Mods for a Splinter v2?

Thumos

I'm totally ignorant on mods--I'm just learning because I got my hands on a Splinter V2. I was just wondering if anyone has seen a good deal on an appropriate mod over this Black Friday/Cyber Monday week? Thanks!

Thumos,

GoldenBud

find a P80 mod, I wish Wismec would remanufacture them, dunno why they stopped
if you can find one, install tubomyevic firmware through NFE, then setup TCR 145, 45W (4 clicks from main screen for Edit) resistance locked 0.016 below cold resistance

RimC also fine tho.... wattage/TCR...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
find a P80 mod, I wish Wismec would remanufacture them, dunno why they stopped
if you can find one, install tubomyevic firmware through NFE, then setup TCR 145, 45W (4 clicks from main screen for Edit) resistance locked 0.016 below cold resistance

I have found Arctic Fox to work much better to set up temp control with Splinters, Tubo and Sur really do not seem to work well for that in my experience, though it depends on the mod as well (not sure you can find P80 anywhere anymore anyway unfortunately)

fropones

I have found Arctic Fox to work much better to set up temp control with Splinters, Tubo and Sur really do not seem to work well for that in my experience, though it depends on the mod as well (not sure you can find P80 anywhere anymore anyway unfortunately)
Would you say the same is true for the Z's? I'm using AF on my VTwo Mini, but I was thinking of doing tubo on the new one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Would you say the same is true for the Z's? I'm using AF on my VTwo Mini, but I was thinking of doing tubo on the new one.

Yes, I find it true of both, I think that mod would be better than the ones (Gen3dual) I was trying to get it going with though at least, since tubo was made with a vtmini?

840_divided_by_two

I'm late to the party here but if you see any xl8r cooling stems pop up anywhere jump on em. I found my old Splinter to be wayyyy too hot for my tastes but I never did really get it dialed in. A little bit of mineral oil to keep the wood conditioned is always a good idea too

840_divided_by_two,
Reactions: Thumos

Papertrain2

cheapvaping.deals has some links for joyetech evics.

Anyone know if wismec rx g mods are AF compatible?

Papertrain2,
Reactions: Thumos
Top Bottom