Has Anyone Heard From DDave Lately?

Baron23

There are a few threads in reddit complaining about him, for example:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DDaveMods/...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I also was left without my order after it was lost by usps and DDave stopped answering in the email, here, Instagram and reddit.

Anyone heard of him or got orders from him lately?

Thanks
Wow, last thing I bought from him were some ti screens to replace the ring/mesh in Vivant's VLeaf Go.

Last direct communication we had was 7 Apr and all was just fine.

He did then like some posts of mine in the Go thread extolling the virtues of this little mod.

All I know. Maybe he's sick (hope not)

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
And I just happened to have made my first ever order from him today, haha. I guess we'll see. :uhoh:

Exsmoker,
Reactions: amexudo

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
DDave was last seen: Jun 2, 2020 at 4:55 AM
Well i saw him online on the 31st.. too,he should have seen your PMs? Hope he hasnt injured his hands or something. I've heard only good things,i am sure there is a good explanation !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: C No Ego

McCrixus

I'm waiting on a package that shipped on the 15th of October 2020. Suppose to have arrived on the 19th. It has said in transit ever since.

McCrixus,
Reactions: 510MOD

McCrixus

What do you see when you run the USPS shipment number?
Intransit. It has been intransit since the 15th. Original del date was the 19th. Currently dealing with the post office. Shot a couple messages to ddave, but haven't heard back. 1st time I've had a ddave del lost, and had to try and get help.

McCrixus,

howie105

The joy of postal services, talk to your local post office and see if they can help or at least point you in the right direction. Sadly there isn't much a shop can do once a package leaves their hands.

howie105,
Reactions: McCrixus

McCrixus

Yeah, I'm not blaming ddave for this by any means. I've ordered plenty of times and never had issues. Just sucks. Post office has been making more mistakes as of late.

McCrixus,
Reactions: Whisper

stark1

Lonesome Planet
It is a possibility that DDave is down. Hopefully not out.

Has someone tried to email/message him. He contacted me some months ago.

stark1,

SixStringToker

Naked member
I haven't had any direct communication with him, but I placed an order on the DDave site on Oct 12th and received the order on the 19th.

SixStringToker,
Reactions: arb

MasterChief

Anyone heard from this guy? I sent an email a few days ago with no response. Guess he must be out of business.

MasterChief,
Top Bottom