Has anyone heard from 7th Floor? When will they have more of Da Buddh

Status
Not open for further replies.

vespers

So I'm currently waiting for Da Buddha. I ordered one last week, and a couple of days later (weekend), I got an email from the retailler stating that Da Buddha was on backorder. The retailler said they hoped to have some to ship within the next week or two, but they didn't know for sure.

I used the contact page on the 7th floor website to ask when they would be shipping more Da Buddhas to their retaillers, but I haven't heard back from them.

Does anyone have any inside info on when Da Buddha will be available again?

Thanks!

vespers,

max

Out to lunch
First of all, a question about the availability of a particular model, does not belong in this section, but in 'Ask FC' (where it will be as soon as I finish this post). And the best place to go to get your answer is 7th Floor. They have a toll free #. Give 'em a call. You might also check here- http://www.tokinsvapes.com/ . He lists 33 silver DBVs and 13 blacks in stock. So he either has stock or isn't updating his site very often.

max,

vespers

Thanks for the move--I didn't know I needed to post this q in the ask FC, since it was about a specific model.

I did try to call 7th floor, but the call rolled to voicemail, which is why I sent them an email, but it hasn't been answered yet.

I wonder if Tokin has a big stock of vapes, or if his site hasn't been updated? Maybe he knows what's going on at 7th floor?

Thanks!

vespers,

Psymon

I had ordered a Da boddah from VapeWorld, and they sent me an email within 24 hours alerting me to the backorder. They offered to give me 20% off a Silver Surfer, So I got my SSV for $200 plus the free stuff that comes with it.. Grinder/Bag/Whip. My only beef was that I paid for FedEx Shipping, and got UPSP crap shipping. I called their office, and their shipping manager is supposed to get back to me.

Psymon,

max

Out to lunch
vespers said:
I didn't know I needed to post this q in the ask FC, since it was about a specific model.
I see your point, but we don't want to load up that section with a lot of 'question threads'. You could have just made it a post in the DBV thread.

I did try to call 7th floor, but the call rolled to voicemail, which is why I sent them an email, but it hasn't been answered yet.
They're better about answering the phone than emails, unless something's changed recently. Email Tokin's Vapes and see what he's got- tokinGLX@gmail.com.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom