Has anyone ever used that wacky Studenglass doodad?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm curious. It's 5 hundo and I wonder if it has anything to offer.

I think it's a rip off, you can get knock offs, but it's a gravity bong design for smoking... Some people use it for vapes but it has zero appeal to me compared to actual (even if not fully intended) dedicated vape glass I rely on

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I'm curious. It's 5 hundo and I wonder if it has anything to offer.
So that just sent me down a knowledge hole…. Smoked beverages, etc..

Just curious - would you want to infuse smokey flavor into the weed or just strictly use it as a water piece?

I can sort of understand the $500 cost - it’s for a specific high end consumer, looking for something unique. But to smoke a drink you also need to buy the $149 “beverage cloche“ which is made of plastic… I mean StudenGLASS?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't own one, but I've watched a lot of review videos about them. And, as others here have stated, it seems to be best suited for combusting, but not as much for vaporizers. I see the lack of control over draw speed to be the biggest of those issues.

It looks cool, both in design and in function. I can't deny that. But I don't think it's as amazing for us vapers as advertised, especially for the price.

Mndeadhead

my step son works at a head shop and gave me one as a gift. it sits in the box in a closet. in my opinion, uses way too much water, so the taste is really stripped. It does produce really good clouds at higher temps, but i find you have to help it along a with a little bit of suction, or it just takes a while to get chugging. its a pain to clean, can leak if you don't have things just right. If you are a whip person, it is definitely a great whip, so much so that my wife uses it daily on her Guru 3D bong. I just can't recommend it.

edited for spelling

Last edited:

Madtater

I have never used one, but SN is right….it is just a gravity bong. I will go one step further and say it is an enclosed gravity bong.

I guess gone are the days of getting an empty 2L soda bottle, melting a metal bowl in the cap and grabbing a bucket of ice water…….

First time i saw one of these studenglass things in action was in a youtube video where a guy does a 14g diamond in one session…..Nevermind all the concentrates they were doing for a “warmup” to said 14g diamond.

Kebo1923

I have only heard horrible things about leaking seals. Even with clean water nothing is fun about a wet coffee table or device.

Kebo1923,

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
It didn't take you very long to get one :) I have one that I use occasionally with a g-pen connect for a killer concentrate rip. Have never really gotten the hang of using it with flower. What's the verdict? I may have to pull it out now :)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
It didn't take you very long to get one :) I have one that I use occasionally with a g-pen connect for a killer concentrate rip. Have never really gotten the hang of using it with flower. What's the verdict? I may have to pull it out now :)
It's actually really flavorful! Doesn't hit as hard as my regular lung shot so material goes further, more draws! Very cool piece! I need the disco lights for it!:rockon:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I love mine.
It works well with vapes, is fun and easy to use, and produces smooth vapor.
I use mine with a variety of vapes with no problems.
It takes a minute to learn, but no different than learning a new vape.
Flower and concentrate produce a ton of vapor with a small amount.

I've got the wall mount, and like the size of the pineapple globes.
The uplight is fun, and double sticky tape works well with it.
A variety of mouthpieces work with the hose, but I often skip the whip.

Mine was on sale when I bought it, and a bit of a splurge, but one I feel was worth it to me. It's given me untold hours of enjoyment, and I'm glad I have it.

Top Bottom