Hard hitting (low temp) vape.

Fesob_31

I second the TM recommendation, but… I see little/no meaning in this.
Temp on screen meaning is about repeatability, not accuracy.
The question could also be “what are the best vapes with the lowest temp number on the screen?”
So, are we looking for the vapes with the most unreliable temp on screen? 😉

Last edited:

Oil420FL

Hmmm now that you say this maybe it is the temperature (hot dry air) that is irritating your throat. I've developed the type of cough you mention early on in my vaping days when I would inhale very hot air. I think with the right amount of water cooling, any ball vape and certainly a number of other devices that were mentioned here should work. Ball vapes are among the most efficient so they can be effective at lower temperatures.

You're welcome!
Yes a “hard hitting [low temp] vape“ would have to be efficient, not just a big bowl + capable of low temp settings. I recall Stickstones saying that a Mighty extracted everything he wanted to get out of a bowl at that temp setting. [i am not saying my Mighty is exceptionally efficient.]

I second the TM recommendation, but… I see little/no meaning in this.
Temp on screen meaning is about repeatability, not accuracy.
The question could also be “what are the best vapes with the lowest temp number on the screen?”
So, are we looking for the vapes with the most unreliable temp on screen? 😉
Yes the temp on screen is just a setting! And if a measure isn’t repeatable , then it can’t be accurate. IMHO a well made vape‘s temp setting has a repeatable relationship to the heater and bowl Temp. i think the question should be “what’s a hard hitting, efficient vape that works at a low temp setting?”

Oil420FL,

Oil420FL

The answer should have both subjective and objective elements.
Flavor, intensity, effects are subjective.
The objective part could include the energy spent for the extraction (mWh) and the amount of herb used (g).
Yes I’ve gotten into debates with people without realizing they prioritize flavor and I prioritize effects

Oil420FL,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes I’ve gotten into debates with people without realizing they prioritize flavor and I prioritize effects

For me personally I feel like the tinymight2, firewood9, tetra and even BAK do all these things (strong controlled effects and also great flavor) the best and well enough for minimal compromise although there is always some trade-offs, part of how I justify the variety lol plugins are another realm imo

Top Bottom