Hard hitting "LOW TEMP" vape.

PeteyS

Is there even such a thing?
So far ive been experimenting with low temp vaping throughout the week. Trying to stay under 350F for example.
I typically like to take long, hard hitting draws, and try to finish with the fewest amount of draws as i can, preferably one or two hits.
Im finding this difficult with the low temps, Im still able to get that first terpy throat hit that satisfies but I find that after that, it will take many more hits to clear the bowl.
Would a conduction vape, such s a pax3 help in this area? At the moment ive got 2 convection style vapes, and one s&b hybrid. The s&b works well at 356f, but the bowl is a little large for what i vape nowadays.

Thanks all.

Pete.

PeteyS,
Reactions: HughJass

HughJass

Yes!
I’ve been chasing/looking for something similar. I have the Tafée Bowle which is good, and it is the device that got me more interested in powerful yet low temp convection.
However it cannot go as low temp as I’d like, as I mentioned here—
being able to take massive yet still truly low temp hits.-(I’m curious if the TM/TM2 is good for this?? I’m actually craving more power and lower temperatures than the Bowle can deliver.

I have been told the TinyMight may be what I want- (response from the same thread)
Absolutely grab a TM / 2 that is why I like it more than my TB, super low temps possible

My plan/thoughts are that the TM2, in combination with very small/thin bowls, might be a decent solution.

Conduction/hybrid heating would technically help, you could try some of the techniques people had mentioned in the Storz & Bickle threads, and half load your devices chamber/dosing cap by putting a conetrate pad on top of a half bowl. (I wouldn’t consider the pax good for quick bowls at low temp, but I haven’t used my pax in years)

But to be completely honest, a very powerful convection device is likely what we are both really looking for.

(One to keep an eye on, as a Very Powerful convection device/heater, would be Inverteds latest version of the inverzion ball vape, the Z8. I think Ball vapes may be able to provide that high power low temp extraction, albeit with a bit of a learning curve.)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I believe something similar was asked in the the TM thread last week or something? There are many vapes that are capable of doing this. Anything with a strong enough heater so there's good heat retention during the hit and allowing quick extraction can offer this.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So it looks like the TInymight might lead us in the right direction. Im heading over to the TM/1/2 forum right now.

Yeah get the TM2 as it is all around better, especially at the lowest temp settings, I start literally at zero on the dial, turning up tiny bit by tiny bit for each hit, milking the lowest temps, it is extremely easy and best done with a basket screen in a plain WPA and a nice right angle hook, but the stock set up works well and there are a lot of aftermarket stem options, I don't think the stock setup works as well for the lowest temp setting goals, but the TM is absolutely a king in this regard in my experience with many others

Vaporware

I also think any of the heavy hitting convection desktops should get the job done, and at least some of them work with a lot more flower. I like to put quite a bit into one of the titanium FlowerPot bowls (maybe 0.2g+) and set the temp to 555 or so and that can last a while. You could probably go lower on the temp with one of the newer ball-based setups.

Because you’re not extracting as much from each bit of flower at lower temps, the amount of flower makes more of a difference in the flavor and how fast/hard it hits you.

I should add though, while low temp hits may have little or even no visible vapor, even with smaller loads they can be effective if you’re patient. They probably won’t knock you over right away though. :lol:

howie105

Is there even such a thing?
So far ive been experimenting with low temp vaping throughout the week. Trying to stay under 350F for example.
I typically like to take long, hard hitting draws, and try to finish with the fewest amount of draws as i can, preferably one or two hits.
Im finding this difficult with the low temps, Im still able to get that first terpy throat hit that satisfies but I find that after that, it will take many more hits to clear the bowl.
Would a conduction vape, such s a pax3 help in this area? At the moment ive got 2 convection style vapes, and one s&b hybrid. The s&b works well at 356f, but the bowl is a little large for what i vape nowadays.

Thanks all.

Pete.
What load weights do you prefer in what vapes? Got glass, if so what, got links? Are you willing to go corded? Thanks the answers will help with suggestions.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

So it looks like the TInymight might lead us in the right direction. Im heading over to the TM/1/2 forum right now.
TM2 is very capable at achieving that and for a portable of such quality its availability is pretty decent. My herborizer also excels at this, but it's a desktop and I'm not sure how nice it is dry (haven't tried yet).

Top Bottom