• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Happy Holidays! Your favorite MJ recipe for the season of cheer.

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
So what is your favorite recipe for the holidays? Is it a cannabis recipe? Can it be made into one?

Anzac cookies:

1 cup of flour
1 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of sweetened coconut
1/2 cup of sultans (yellow rasins)
1/4 cup of honey
1 stick (4 ozs, 1/2 cup) of CANNABUTTER...really strong...IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!!

Mix dry ingredients first, then add the wet ingredients. Spoon about a walnut size of dough onto a well greased baking sheet. Space the dough balls at least 2 (more like 3) inches apart to allow spread. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.

I also suggest making non-MJ cookies for munchies will ensue. Trust me you forget there is canna butter in the mix when licking the spoon. It's fun until you wake up 3 hours later with a pot hangover. :lol: DON"T LET THEM COOL TOO MUCH! They taste great with a warm glass of milk mixed with some canna leaves, cardomon, nutmeg, cinnamon, and a simdge of butter.

(Called mothers milk if you use the cannabis from the butter making process. Steap used & buttery cannabis like a tea bag in the milk, and steap for 1-3 hour(s) with spices on low heat. Tastes great with the cookies!)

DD

More to come! I want to see some new recipes!

DigitalDavinci,
Top Bottom