Hahaha! Some people just don't understand (glass)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If you presented her flowers in that broken diffuser what do you think her reaction would be? Sometimes humor can deflect anger . . . sometimes not.

t-dub,

SalamiCity

Oh, I know what its about, mom. Trust me, the $33 was a trigger AND part of it. My wife, hasn't any idea how to communicate, however (we're an odd relationship)... so she typically ends up saying the meanest thing she can. Last night, she mocked my terminal condition (ascending/descending aortic dissections for those that don't know. Its about a 3% survival condition. I'm on borrowed time). I try to forgive these things, I'm not any angel and have said my fair share of mean things. But, not like that. I wouldn't ever dream of and haven't ever mocked, or belittled any of her medical conditions. I think that's detestable behavior, honestly. As I told her this afternoon. My own wife has done and/or said the 3 meanest things, anyone has ever said/done to me... and I repeated them back to her. She didn't have a snappy comeback for that one.

Excuse the rant. Just not in a good place right now... needed to vent, while I make sure my BP doesn't shoot through the roof, like it did last night.

Time for a fucking badhand, that sucks man.. :(

SalamiCity,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, miracles never cease. In almost 20 years together, my wife hasn't ever offered up a little nookie as a way to say "sorry". N E V E R.

She's also one of those women, that typically doesn't initiate. She wants to be romanced. S'OK... I know some women are that way. I knew it, when I married her. Tonight, from the bedroom... I get a text, asking me if I wanted to "work this out".

OK... I'm not mad anymore.

Men. Are. Stupid. (or, really smart)

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Glass blowers are artists, and they should be paid well for their talent. :)

Yeah but with the rich kids getting into open glass forum it has driven the prices of rare work SKY high. Not that I care as I am a capitalist.

$33 for a pipe? don't get into heady glass your wife might kill you....

Glass blowers are artists, and they should be paid well for their talent. :)

I do start to laugh when I see AK tubes go for $5,000-$15,000.....

Tea Party,

SalamiCity

Yeah but with the rich kids getting into open glass forum it has driven the prices of rare work SKY high. Not that I care as I am a capitalist.

I do start to laugh when I see AK tubes go for $5,000-$15,000.....

I own heady glass, and all of my pieces are custom, only 1 clear but was still a custom lol :p. AK's were 650, but now go for 5k yup... Prices go up, but that's how the market works, supply and demand. AK doesn't have a huge supply, but a huge demand.... Toro has a lot of demand, but a SHIT TON of supply...

SalamiCity,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
the ak price went up because of boromarket. the bubble is getting stretched though....

I used to be into super headies but i lost interest and sold al of em

Tea Party,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction

You quoted Vicki, but I think this was addressed to me. The $33 was a store credit I had. I spent cash in addition to it. With the credit it was about $80. I got it, because I've been wanting to get a tube for a while and invest in some ash/percs. More variety that way. It just happened to be a cheap POS tube and snapped, cleanly around the slide. They traded me a cheap POS scientific tube... with the wrong size downstem (I didn't discover until later, as I needed and was using a 18/18 downstem. When I tried to switch it out with an 18/14, it didn't fit. SOBs at the store, wouldn't trade out a friggin' $9 stem. They lost my business, that day.

But, surprisingly the cheap POS scientific tube, with a Krave 11-arm tree ash/perc simply rocks. Even with the MFLB, I can get huge vapor rips. Its actually a very nice setup. Now, I'm just waiting on Leviathan to finish their FC prototypes and I'll be good for a while.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom