Guilty pleasures...

aero18

vaporist
bcleez, Jalapeno Cheez-its is where it's at... oh and Tim's Jalapeno Chips. Definitely cannot go wrong with those. :ko:

aero18,

sixthsensi

Vapor Rapor
Sodium ridden hot sauces and Potato Chips of various flavors. I have an almost scary appetite for foods that contain sodium and vinegar, rather than a sweet tooth, but cannabis is slooowly changing that I think. :o

sixthsensi,

hydrophilic

McGangbangs
McChicken inside of a Mcdouble, both off the dollar menu at McDonalds of course. After 1, or 2 a month I've reached and exceeded my monthly quota of fast food and I remember why I hate it.

Other than that, cooking delicious food and eating too much because I have the munchies. I credit my culinary ability to cannabis.

hydrophilic,

purplechango

bcleez said:
abhs said:
How is fruit a guilty pleasure?

I feel proud when I eat fruit. Cheez-its each bite is so good and you know it is killing you. Fruit is making you live longer.
let that man (or woman) feel guilty about his/her fruits.......might just be the ONLY guilty pleasure they allow themselves...i dont know why but yeah

as for me.......

maryjane is (since the rest of my immediate people dont partake)

and ANY and ALL CANDY!!!!!!

purplechango,

indigal

Amongst the corn
hydrophilic said:
McGangbangs
Wow. Damn, I can't even imagine how that works, I'd be wearing some of that if I tried.

Me=cheesypoufs.

About 1-2x a year, a bag will be dinner. They are mostly air... :uhoh:

indigal,

jimbo

winterize
Combos, lots and lots of Combos, nacho cheese flavor is my fav but i'll take any kind.... they go great with beer and vapor :D

jimbo,
Top Bottom