Grinder Question

max

Out to lunch
Bairhanz said:
So even though the Crushers aren't necessarily as sharp as a MM, they'd be better in terms of vapeability? What do you guys think of this then?: http://merchantswholesale.ecrater.com/p/11009577/4pc-sharp-crusher-herb-chromium# or http://merchantswholesale.ecrater.com/p/4344418/25-chromium-4-pcs-sharp-crusher-herb

I'm kind of iffy going with cheaper grinders, especially since I hear about metal shavings or breaking teeth, but if I can get some approval I'd be down.
A Mendo isn't sharper, it just has slim teeth with only the leading edge doing any cutting. Like I said, it's great if you don't need a fine grind. A diamond shaped tooth like on the Space Case grinds finer, and the offset shape of the Chromium and Sharp Crushers (and MixnBalls) is even better when you need a fine grind.

All the name brands (and I've tried them all) these days use 100% CNC manufacture, so no broken or bent teeth. I've never had any metal shavings of any size show up, after an initial cleaning. Buy whatever you like, but my hands on research has proven to me that expensive grinders, in today's market, are not worth the money in terms of performance or longevity, at least when it comes to 4 pc. grinders. Prices on 2 pc. models are much more competitive. We have vendors offering discounts up to 15% on Space Case, making a small to medium 2 pc. SC a good deal.

We have a grinder thread in the General section. There's a ton of info and you can find a lot of it by just scanning the posts and picking your reads. I suggest you take a look to find some more opinions. We're not going to keep doing a repetitive Q&A here, rehashing the same info that's already been posted.

ramysakre said:
space case is the one
It's the one if you want a perfectly machined grinder, but that doesn't translate into better grinding performance. You're buying into the same outdated philosophy that still has people convinced you have to buy a Volcano to get a high performance, reliable vape.

max,
Top Bottom