Grinder Gear

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
I never thought I would or could collect so much vapor gear..Its a pretty neat feeling though. because I feel like I'm not just a pothead but a hobbyist..Anyway I recently got a 2" MM grinder. Its solid but is binding on me..So I ordered some grinder grease(nice) from puffitup.com. Next I ordered a special poker made for grinders called the grindson from aqualab.com. Its pretty neat and has an edge for scraping all the goodies from my mm.Its stainless steel and my MM is aluminum so I see many scratches in my mm's future!.(Sure didn't think of that then...)I may need to buy a titanium spacecase? Oh boy Here we go again!....
How about you guys and gals, got anymore grinder gear?
alt_12-26-12-290.jpg

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

olivianewtonjohn

My thinking is having a bunch of grinders is more like a pot head lol. But nothing is wrong with pot heads (im one).

I think that would likely scratch the titanium coating of the space case. I have never had one but I would think over time it would damage it. It looks like a nice tool but it might be better using something plastic or wooden. i have hard anodized pans which are pretty hard to scratch but even then after years of use with metal from time to time they are showing some wear. I guess the point is just like for nonstick pans your suppose to use plastic or wooden utensils.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Yeah your right about the grinders! I already have a small collection of small jars and containers and can only manage to fill one...But I need more containers! I guess this SS poker would scratch up any grinder?Well I'm going to use it and ride my MM till the wheels fall off.
Im not too interested in wooden grinders,except for the mflb finishing grinder(fond memories) but more of a specialty device.

Nbajunkie,

xclarryx

i find a lot of time 'vapetool kits' or 'grinder tool kits' are simple picks that are outrageously priced. i went into the craft store in my area, went into the dollhouse/miniatures section and found a pack of like dollhouse-sized miniature forks and spoons and stuff. only paid $4 for about 5 or 6 different tools in the pack.
the tool i primarily use is this mini fork, it fits perfect in the pax to empty it out, and the handle end of it is perfect for getting in the corners of my 2pc space case to get all the kief out.

oh and the fork and all the other tools are all metal, and never had any of them put any scratches or anything on the space case.

xclarryx,
Reactions: Nbajunkie

max

Out to lunch
my MM is aluminum so I see many scratches in my mm's future!.(Sure didn't think of that then...)I may need to buy a titanium spacecase?
If you think that 'titanium' anodizing won't get scratched up too, think again. The looks of the plain aluminum Space Case hold up better, over time, unless you take great care with the anodized finish.

The only thing I add as grinder gear is a toothbrush to use with ISO for cleaning. By the time I'd collect enough material to scrape off, the grinder would be long past the point of efficient use. I'd soak the grinder to reclaim herb before I'd scrape, but I decided long ago that frequent and quick cleanings with a toothbrush was the way to go for me.

max,

VaporGuy

Lets Get Baked
from experience chapstick works great as grinder grease, especially the one's that contains coco butter.

VaporGuy,

Hexi

What about trays guys? My scoop and pack workspace is so low-rent right now, I just can't seem to find something minimalist/modern.

Hexi,
Top Bottom