Graves' disease and Hashimoto's

chris 71

anybody here suffer from one of these diseases ? iv been having lots of crazy things wrong with me for a while now . i recently had some blood work done and was told i have one of these . im currently waiting for an appointment with an endocrinologist to see what to do about it . just wondering if anyone eles here has one of these and what treatments and if and how cannabis may help ?

chris 71,
Reactions: EmDeemo

sanman

Pretty sure I have Hashimotos but can't remember what bloodwork I got. But up until personally researching my own health, I was taking synthetic thyroid supplement. Now I'm taking dessicated thyroid gland at whatever rate I feel like (holistic doctors are expensive, so I'm trying to avoid the need to visit).
Stress, lack of sleep, improper diet, all made for a very bad cycle. Have you heard of adrenal fatigue?
I'm not sure exactly what your situation is. And I've only recently started medicating. I'm here, though. And making progress. Feel free to message or I also might check back around.

sanman,

chris 71

Hey emmdeemo , how are you doing ? If i remember correctly you also had a battle with graves disease but managed to go into remission ? Are you still in remmision ? If so how long now ? Hope you dont mind the questions .

Im still taking the antithyriod med tapozole . For almost 3 and a half years now . Im going to see the endo doc on the 10th of september im really hoping he will say to try and stop the meds now im so sick of it

Last edited:
chris 71,
Reactions: C No Ego

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hey emmdeemo , how are you doing ? If i remember correctly you also had a battle with graves disease but managed to go into remission ? Are you still in remmision ? If so how long now ? Hope you dont mind the questions .

Im still taking the antithyriod med tapozole . For almost 3 and a half years now . Im going to see the endo doc on the 10th of september im really hoping he will say to try and stop the meds now im so sick of it

Still in remission.

I was taking carbimazole for nearly two years, and it wasnt working. I started eating canna infused coconut oil every day and within two months my levels were back to normal. I was pretty sure it was the oil that did it but had to put it down to coincidence because I had no proof.

That study I posted above would suggest I was right. So I thought I should track you down and post it :)

Good luck at the docs! I hope you're able to get off the meds or get some form of resolution.

Top Bottom