Gear Graveda E-nail set with 25mm banger

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi ! I want to bring to your attention to this very affordable if not the most affordable option for e-nail in the EU :)) Looks awesome and it is on my buylist ,just not the most needed thing for me cause i rarely do concentrates,just the occasional CBD dab.
There are two models : Classic coil and Wrap-around/bottom heating (mit Bodenheizung) both 25mm .
Prices are 67.99€ * for the classic and 79.99€ * for the wrap-around. Also stock is in Germany and ships with DHL which is an awesome option for us Europeans.
e-nail-set-glas-banger-25mm-mit-exakter-temperatur-zeiteinstellung-gv-e-nail.jpg

Bangers fits both 14/18
e-nail-set-glas-banger-25mm-mit-exakter-temperatur-zeiteinstellung-gv-e-nail3uZlb7Wo5zBZL.jpg

Oh there is PINK version also where everything is pink except for the banger and coil :D..

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
Hi ! I want to bring to your attention to this very affordable if not the most affordable option for e-nail in the EU :)) Looks awesome and it is on my buylist ,just not the most needed thing for me cause i rarely do concentrates,just the occasional CBD dab.
There are two models : Classic coil and Wrap-around/bottom heating (mit Bodenheizung) both 25mm .
Prices are 67.99€ * for the classic and 79.99€ * for the wrap-around. Also stock is in Germany and ships with DHL which is an awesome option for us Europeans.
e-nail-set-glas-banger-25mm-mit-exakter-temperatur-zeiteinstellung-gv-e-nail.jpg

Bangers fits both 14/18
e-nail-set-glas-banger-25mm-mit-exakter-temperatur-zeiteinstellung-gv-e-nail3uZlb7Wo5zBZL.jpg

Oh there is PINK version also where everything is pink except for the banger and coil :D..

Wooowee ! Thank you so much for sharing this ! I was looking for the best enail solution for my needs & this is the one :D Yesterday i was thinking buying a chinese kit on DHgate but this looks better & in europe ! I'm sold ! :)

Stone as Emma,

Abysmal Vapor

Wooowee ! Thank you so much for sharing this ! I was looking for the best enail solution for my needs & this is the one :D Yesterday i was thinking buying a chinese kit on DHgate but this looks better & in europe ! I'm sold ! :)
Glad you dig the offer. IMO it is the best one for EU. Let me know how you like the quality, the sellers are very responsive and know their shit,says units are calibrated also by them and are accurate,something you dont get with all Chinese gear i bet.
I am also going to pick up one eventually,but still collecting pennies ,hopefully next month. Did you got Axial or bottom heating ?

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
Glad you dig the offer. IMO it is the best one for EU. Let me know how you like the quality, the sellers are very responsive and know their shit,says units are calibrated also by them and are accurate,something you dont get with all Chinese gear i bet.
I am also going to pick up one eventually,but still collecting pennies ,hopefully next month. Did you got Axial or bottom heating ?

Hi there ! :D

Just bought this enail kit 2 days ago ! My first dab setup i’m so excited ! I will report my experience here.

Cheers everyone !

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
What kind of connector is on the coil?
...I'd hate to be bound by having to use some sort of proprietary bangers.

FlyingLow,

Abysmal Vapor

I think it is standart XLR ,but you can check at info@graveda.de. They are very responsive and professional ! @FlyingLow
They have replacement bangers for cheap,standart 25mm . There are axial and bottom coils and also an all pink version,lol.. :)

Abysmal Vapor,

Doktor Dub

I would love to know if the classic coil would work with the Flowerpot (Showerhead)... perfect option for an affordable backup...

Have a great day!

Doktor Dub,

Abysmal Vapor

@Doktor Dub I cant help you here cause i havent seen a FP yet in real and i doubt those guys are familar with it. But a friend has one and it fits a standart DHgate 25mm banger ,other than the banger provided with the set.Shot them a mail bout the XLR type,cause i am no expert here either. I am keeping an eye on these to use with the Inversion ,if i get my hands on one :)
Got an answer .Sadly : ""our nails are not standard XLR connections.""

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Doktor Dub

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks for confirming, I thought I could tell from the photos but was not certain...

Cool device, but that does give me hesitation.

Top Bottom