Grasshopper + SSV Wand mod $180

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippogriff

SOLD! Thanks for all the offers to trade, everybody, but the other vapes I want are all in the future.

Used Grasshopper for sale, $180 Paypal delivered w/in US: I've had a hopper since 11/15, but the oldest part on this unit is the body (January?), and the front end and back end were just replaced new on June 28th. Have two batteries, they are only a few months old and have seen light use, always stored at 40%. Charger a few months old and only used twice (I charge on a Nitecore D4). Confusing? How about "mostly new Grasshopper in mostly excellent condition, verified working strong"?

X0GwAAH.jpg

gallery here - Grasshopper + SSV Wand for sale

Including SSV Wand mod (included food-safe silicone tubing) which is more than enough vapor path to eliminate heat and take huge rips.

worth mentioning:
- body (middle portion) has many light surface scratches from regular use when this was my DD
- silicone session extender has been lightly used and you can see a little discoloration

Since receiving new parts (I'd sent my entire hopper w/ batteries and charger for testing, problem was a hot back end and reduced performance) I've charged both batteries twice and dutifully vaped them back down to 40%:), verified running strong w fastest heat up time and best battery life I've experienced so far.

The lifetime warranty is not transferable - I will transfer my login to the buyer and be available to assist in any warranty requests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom