Graspresso Rosinpress series by Graveda

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey mate!

I did order the parchment but I don't use it. The parchment at recvapes is vastly superior.

They offer more sizes than they used to! I have some 8" x 16" and cut it in half. That's a great size for a single 10g puck folded both sides, and a loose fold at the front to catch any drips. I could fit 2 pucks if I tried I think, but I've never tried.

I ordered a prepress elsewhere, but don't use it the way it's intended, I just stuff a bag by hand and use the end of the press to pack it down. I then trim the bag for bottle tech and use a quick clamp to hold the puck together while the press heats up outer I'm working on a different puck.

Magnets I had around the house from the children's toys etc... I don't tent to use them anymore with my folding style they aren't needed.

As for bags... @LesPlenty found the green dream ones on AliExpress.
https://aliexpress.com/item/3278839...il_item.2.43866d769fHe2j&gatewayAdapt=glo2nld ( hopefully the link works, for some reason my phone thinks I want the Dutch site lol)

The recvapes ones are good to though so if you're going to order paper, may as well get bags there too to start off with.

3 Feet Farms

@Cheebsy

Hey mate, do you know if Graveda is still shipping to the UK? I have been trying to order this press since last night and I have just not been able to get it to work on their website.

I can't even get the contact form on the website to work to check if I am doing something wrong :rolleyes:

Not filling me with confidence so I thought I would check if you had ordered anything from their site recently.

Thanks

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hi mate, no I haven't ordered anything since the press. I do remember a slight delay in communications and from ordering to shipping but it all worked out in the end.

If you like I'll check out my order details for a direct email?

Top Bottom