• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Goodbye FC

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
First, I hope that everyone who wants to makes the transfer to NFC. If you haven't already, then what are you waiting for! :nod:

Second, I would like to acknowledge & thank all the people who were involved in creating and maintain this original FuckCombustion playland. :bowdown:

Third, I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this community and forum, it has been a special place for me and many others I am sure. :rockon:

Last, I can be a bit sentimental and hold many fond memories of this place even though I haven't been here all that long.

So I would like to say THANK YOU FC, FOR EVERYTHING AND GOODBYE, LONG MAY YOUR LEGEND LIVE ON. :2c:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
:sniff: I'm going to miss FC if it disappears forever

Little story some of you newer members might not know. Way back in 2014 I was a new FC user visiting the forum, excited about my new Davinci Ascent. Using my work's 3D printer, I managed to design several trinkets for my Davinci Ascent which I excitedly shared with the community. Somehow my post was misconstrued as an attempt to sell a product, and so I logged in one day to FC to discover my account suspended due to being an "unauthorized retailer" and according to the message I needed special approval from @vtac before my account would be unlocked.

"Fuck it" I thought, "I'll start a 3D printing business selling widgets for my vapes" since I needed permission anyway to unlock my account. And so the rest was history, Delta 3D Studios was founded and I owe it all to the moderators of FC (whoever actually suspended my account, I still haven't figured out which mod did it yet :lol: )

The past seven years have been a wild ride, and I cherish every moment of it. Cheers to all my fellow FC'ers, hope to see you on the new FC. And for those that never make the leap, we'll see you over on Archive.org :cheers:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
:sniff: I'm going to miss FC if it disappears forever

Little story some of you newer members might not know. Way back in 2014 I was a new FC user visiting the forum, excited about my new Davinci Ascent. Using my work's 3D printer, I managed to design several trinkets for my Davinci Ascent which I excitedly shared with the community. Somehow my post was misconstrued as an attempt to sell a product, and so I logged in one day to FC to discover my account suspended due to being an "unauthorized retailer" and according to the message I needed special approval from @vtac before my account would be unlocked.

"Fuck it" I thought, "I'll start a 3D printing business selling widgets for my vapes" since I needed permission anyway to unlock my account. And so the rest was history, Delta 3D Studios was founded and I owe it all to the moderators of FC (whoever actually suspended my account, I still haven't figured out which mod did it yet :lol: )

The past seven years have been a wild ride, and I cherish every moment of it. Cheers to all my fellow FC'ers, hope to see you on the new FC. And for those that never make the leap, we'll see you over on Archive.org :cheers:

Well, shit lol. Guess we're back, huzzah! ✨ ⚡

Now which username do I keep? My OG @Ratchett or @Delta3DStudios?? Digging the new software though, welcome to the 21st century. Now if I could only get off my lazy ass and update the store's website 🤦‍♂️

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
e7899e2550a3ae099aa0b42d5d6ffb18.gif

Top Bottom