Good ultra small grinder?

bigheaded1

I have a storage box coming that has a space for accessories but it's relatively small. I want to find a good grinder that will fit and still leave me room for an Air Vape Legacy Pro and a few other things that will be small.

70 mm in height
126 mm in length
88 mm in width

2.5 inches
4.9 inches
3.4 inches for the people like me in USA who don't understand Metric without looking it up lol.

I'm looking at the Flower Mill Mini but it's still a little bigger than I'd like, and the Airvape Bullet but I can't find anything much in the ways of reviews on it.

Last edited:
bigheaded1,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have a storage box coming that has a space for accessories but it's relatively small. I want to find a good grinder that will fit and still leave me room for an Air Vape Legacy Pro and a few other things that will be small.

70 mm in height
126 mm in length
88 mm in width

2.5 inches
4.9 inches
3.4 inches for the people like me in USA who don't understand Metric without looking it up lol.

I'm looking at the Flower Mill Mini but it's still a little bigger than I'd like, and the Airvape Bullet but I can't find anything much in the ways of reviews on it.
Are these the dimensions of the storage box or the grinder?

Grass Yes,

bigheaded1

Are these the dimensions of the storage box or the grinder?

Sorry, those are the dimensions of the space in the box for accessories. And I'll be putting an Airvape Legacy Pro in there. And I don't care if it only grinds a super small amount, I am looking for something that works well though.

bigheaded1,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sorry, those are the dimensions of the space in the box for accessories. And I'll be putting an Airvape Legacy Pro in there. And I don't care if it only grinds a super small amount, I am looking for something that works well though.
I mean, even the regular BCG will fit in that space. You mentioned the FM mini, which seems like your bet. I have an HR mini and a mini SCS and they are both okay but not nearly as good as the FM. They are both a bit smaller than the FM mini.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I was going to say the regular BCG is pretty compact and the overall best, but the FM is also a great option in general though they are so different from each other... If you really want something tiny check out the Zam? (vgoodiez also sells a steel version that is larger than the tiny standard one but still small compared to most others)

bigheaded1

I mean, even the regular BCG will fit in that space. You mentioned the FM mini, which seems like your bet. I have an HR mini and a mini SCS and they are both okay but not nearly as good as the FM. They are both a bit smaller than the FM mini.

My current grinder will fit ok, but for everything else I add the space becomes that much smaller. I'm going to have my Airvape Legacy and probably my Marley Natural water bubbler (broken down as it comes apart) so I'm trying to figure out the best way to use the little space it'll have. You're probably right about the FM, I can't find much about the mini but the regular gets stellar reviews so the mini's probably really good'

The BCG's on my buy list, but reading thru the thread on here it. If you get it with custom colors (I would) the lead time can be 6+ weeks. I hate waiting 7 days for something I order to arrive, I don't think I could make it 6 weeks lol.

Last edited:
bigheaded1,
Reactions: Grass Yes

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
As Shit Snacks mentioned. :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The BCG's on my buy list, but reading thru the thread on here it. If you get it with custom colors (I would) the lead time can be 6+ weeks. I hate waiting 7 days for something I order to arrive, I don't think I could make it 6 weeks lol.

I'd highly recommend checking out the factory seconds, and messaging them on Instagram, they might be able to hook you up and the wait time might not be that long

Texus

I have the Zam and the FM Mini and from a grinder quality POV, the Mini has been a far better grinding experience. And note that in general grinding is tougher with traditional tooth design grinders as the grinder gets smaller due to fewer/smaller available crevices between teeth. So lack of teeth is an even bigger plus for the FM Mini.

And the FM Mine's purple is sooo beautiful.

Top Bottom