• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Good suppliers of alternative dry herbs for my Pathfinder II vaporizer (in/shipping to UK )

Good suppliers of Kanna etc...

• Tips

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Websites and herb type

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maners16

I'm a long term vaper but I bought I dry herb vaporizer the Pathfinder II dry herb vaporizer so I'm looking for suppliers of good herb instead of standard ebay gear. Although I have bought a nice bag of blue lotus. Any tips would be grateful as a newbie..

Maners16,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC! I'm a little confused by the question... Where are you located? That would affect how you can acquire herbs (although I have no clue where in the world you can get them on eBay lol)

Maners16

Hi, my name's Kevin and I live in St Helens, UK. Can I upload photographs to show you what I bought ebay?

Maners16,

Shit Snacks

Oh cool, sorry I can't be of much help then in the US, hopefully another member in the UK will see this and help you out... To share photos, first upload them to an external host like imgur and then just paste link here :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Maners16

BleuEyedOne

can it be returned??

My apologies, that was rude of me :bang:

as BadBee stated
"you'll find most of the people on this site are vaping cannabis rather than exotic blends but there will be someone who knows about them. The vaporizer you selected isn't known as a good one which is why you are getting comments like "can you return it".

Last edited:

Maners16

Welcome to FC! I'm a little confused by the question... Where are you located? That would affect how you can acquire herbs (although I have no clue where in the world you can get them on eBay lol)
My bag of lotus came from Sri Lanka. Then I bought 3 bags of mixtures called 'Live', 'chill' and 'dream' from mysticgardenblends.

can it be returned??

The Pathfinder II?

Maners16,

badbee

@Maners16 , you'll find most of the people on this site are vaping cannabis rather than exotic blends but there will be someone who knows about them. The vaporizer you selected isn't known as a good one which is why you are getting comments like "can you return it".

We'll help you the best we can but it looks like you are journeying on a different path from most of us.

Maners16

My bag of lotus came from Sri Lanka. Then I bought 3 bags of mixtures called 'Live', 'chill' and 'dream' from mysticgardenblends.

Oh cool, sorry I can't be of much help then in the US, hopefully another member in the UK will see this and help you out... To share photos, first upload them to an external host like imgur and then just paste link here :tup:
Hi I've installed imgur and taken an interesting photo of what I got on ebay but I'm stuck can you help ply,?

Maners16,

Shit Snacks

Hi I've installed imgur and taken an interesting photo of what I got on ebay but I'm stuck can you help ply,?

Sorry I've never used the app, I just go to the website, in my phone browser, upload, then paste URL here....

I don't know what kind of herbs you would be ordering, these aren't cannabis? If they're like, cannabis related, bought this way, I would be super afraid to try them lol

Maners16

can it be returned??

as BadBee stated
"you'll find most of the people on this site are vaping cannabis rather than exotic blends but there will be someone who knows about them. The vaporizer you selected isn't known as a good one which is why you are getting comments like "can you return it".
Well that's all I can afford at the moment but I'll be upgrading soon. To be brutally honest I'm in treatment for smoking crack and heroin so smoking nice natural herbs I feel are just taking the edge off!

Well that's all I can afford at the moment but I'll be upgrading soon. To be brutally honest I'm in treatment for smoking crack and heroin so smoking nice natural herbs I feel are just taking the edge off!
The last thing I want to do is smoke cannabis so are you insinuating that this site is unsuitable for me,?

On reflection of your post it was slightly arrogant!

On reflection of your post it was slightly arrogant

Sorry I've never used the app, I just go to the website, in my phone browser, upload, then paste URL here....

I don't know what kind of herbs you would be ordering, these aren't cannabis? If they're like, cannabis related, bought this way, I would be super afraid to try them lol

Shit Snacks

On reflection of your post it was slightly arrogant

I'm not sure which one of us this was directed at, apologies though as this site is cannabis focused, however there are some people that do vape other herbs here...

Another little tip, there is a quote button on the bottom left, so you can collect messages to reply to, then you can insert quotes in the bottom left of your post, so you can reply to them all at once in one post, instead of posting back to back to back to back...

You've already figured out the photo posting, I can see your photo above now! I'm sorry I cannot help further with actually discussing a source for these herbs though as I know nothing about them, but wishing you luck!!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
The last thing I want to do is smoke cannabis so are you insinuating that this site is unsuitable for me,?
Yeah, this is a site mostly for people looking to vaporize cannabis as a harm reduction strategy. It is probably not the place someone in recovery wants to be hanging out when they are brand new to recovery, even if your intention is only to vape other herbs. If you want advice on devices we can supply that in spades.

I don't know any good sources for the herbal mixtures you are seeking. I bet someone here will, but it is well off the beaten path for most of us as another poster pointed out. I have used some no/low THC CBD hemp in the past. For me it mostly felt like a placebo effect so I don't really bother anymore, but a lot of users claim that its more of a calming/relaxing vibe, so closer to what you are looking for. Lots of people here could help you find a suitable vaporizer for that and there are threads about where to buy CBD flower online (it is federally legal). Again, though, if you are brand new to recovery I think you should just abstain for a while personally.

Congrats on your sobriety though. That is an extremely difficult thing to work through, and I wish you all the best moving forward!

gordontreeman,
Reactions: Maners16

Maners16

I'm not sure which one of us this was directed at, apologies though as this site is cannabis focused, however there are some people that do vape other herbs here...

Another little tip, there is a quote button on the bottom left, so you can collect messages to reply to, then you can insert quotes in the bottom left of your post, so you can reply to them all at once in one post, instead of posting back to back to back to back...

You've already figured out the photo posting, I can see your photo above now! I'm sorry I cannot help further with actually discussing a source for these herbs though as I know nothing about them, but wishing you luck!!
Happy Birthday Party GIF by sendwishonline.com

Can you see the photos of the packs that I got from ebay?

Yeah, this is a site mostly for people looking to vaporize cannabis as a harm reduction strategy. It is probably not the place someone in recovery wants to be hanging out when they are brand new to recovery, even if your intention is only to vape other herbs. If you want advice on devices we can supply that in spades.

I don't know any good sources for the herbal mixtures you are seeking. I bet someone here will, but it is well off the beaten path for most of us as another poster pointed out. I have used some no/low THC CBD hemp in the past. For me it mostly felt like a placebo effect so I don't really bother anymore, but a lot of users claim that its more of a calming/relaxing vibe, so closer to what you are looking for. Lots of people here could help you find a suitable vaporizer for that and there are threads about where to buy CBD flower online (it is federally legal). Again, though, if you are brand new to recovery I think you should just abstain for a while personally.

Congrats on your sobriety though. That is an extremely difficult thing to work through, and I wish you all the best moving forward!

Gordon thank you for your post. I've been clean now for over 2.5 years but I'm enjoying my vaping, having bought kamry epipes amongst other good vapes but I am brand new to dry herb vaporizer s obviously but I'll persevere. I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a dry herb vaporizer up to the ,£55 range?

Hi, my name's Kevin and I live in St Helens, UK. Can I upload photographs to show you what I bought ebay?

staircase slight of hand

I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a dry herb vaporizer up to the ,£55 range?

At that price, google the Dynavap M.

You understand that “dry herb vape” is pretty much synonymous with “marijuana vape”, correct? These devices might be useful for your purposes, but if the stigma/associations of cannabis use are a problem for you I just want to make sure you’re aware of what these devices are produced for.

staircase slight of hand,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Maners16

Wu
At that price, google the Dynavap M.

You understand that “dry herb vape” is pretty much synonymous with “marijuana vape”, correct? These devices might be useful for your purposes, but if the stigma/associations of cannabis use are a problem for you I just want to make sure you’re aware of what these devices are produced for.
I've done so much research on non-cnon-ca

Maners16,

Weedaholic

I don't know much about other herbs, but if you check out https://verdampftnochmal.de/ they have a selection of different herbs to vape

As far as a vaporizer for that price., like what @staircase slight of hand suggested, a dynavap m are a starry 3 for that price range.

All the best with your recovery .

Maners16

Wu
can it be returned??

as BadBee stated
And there was only one comment to return my device from you!

Maners16,
  • Haha
Reactions: LesPlenty

staircase slight of hand

“I'm obviously not really welcome in this community.”

Mate, you’re fine. This is a weed-centric forum, and dry herb vapes are a weed-centric device. If you’re ok with that, you’re welcome to stick around. Take a deep breath, slow down, and give some thought to how this site works since you seem to be struggling a bit with posting. Everything is going to be ok.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
“I'm obviously not really welcome in this community.”
This site is called FuckCombustion, not CannabisOnlyVaping, vape button grass if you like...all are welcome!
That Pathfinder does look like generic junk from a few years ago though...if there is no thread on FC about a vape...it is usually too new or just junk :2c:

justcametomind

If he's recovering after misuse of hard drugs, imho looking for vaporizers and legal herbs or CBD to vape is perfectly fine. He could go on smoking cigs and tobaacco which are perfectly legal worldwide, and that would be more harmful imho.
@Maners16 take a look at this thread:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Welcome to the forum Kevin.

Vapefiend used to do vaping blends made with hops. I don't think they stock them any more but they are friendly people who will probably be able to point you in a direction.

You can buy hop blends from brewing supplies shops too. I would guess vaping a hop called citra would be nice, it is used to brew lots of citrus flavoured beers.

Top Bottom