• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Good shops in the UK - fancy more vape buying!

Rebelistic

Hi, live in the UK. So far most of my vape purchases have been from amazon. I'm feeling a case of VAS coming on. I really don't need anything just feel like a treat lol.

I'm very tempted to either get some kind of water attachment for my Arizer EQ or I really like the look of the Vape Xhale Cloud Evo with its water tools, is the CLoud Evo as awesome as it looks? I don't know of anywhere good to shop in the UK?

I'm also interested in the Firefly2 (I love the MK1), the Grasshopper and the Zion (I think that's the one) but I don't think I can just purchase any of those anywhere, you have to order direct and go on somekind of waiting list? I'm too impatient to wait lol. The Boundless CFX also sounds interesting but again I don't know of any UK suppliers.

Does anyone know of any good UK based shops or shops that ship to the UK (without much bother)?

Razshiro

Hi, live in the UK. So far most of my vape purchases have been from amazon. I'm feeling a case of VAS coming on. I really don't need anything just feel like a treat lol.

I'm very tempted to either get some kind of water attachment for my Arizer EQ or I really like the look of the Vape Xhale Cloud Evo with its water tools, is the CLoud Evo as awesome as it looks? I don't know of anywhere good to shop in the UK?

I'm also interested in the Firefly2 (I love the MK1), the Grasshopper and the Zion (I think that's the one) but I don't think I can just purchase any of those anywhere, you have to order direct and go on somekind of waiting list? I'm too impatient to wait lol. The Boundless CFX also sounds interesting but again I don't know of any UK suppliers.

Does anyone know of any good UK based shops or shops that ship to the UK (without much bother)?

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/
For the CFX you have vaposhop based in netherland

Grasshopper can be found sometimes on this shop, you just need to ask them if they received more hopper ... for the zion idk!!

Vaporhead99

I have an extreme Q too and am also UK based, I have been using that and a mflb for the past 5 years however I too wanted a treat too so got myself a Haze V3 from https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/ and £100 worth of accessories :rockon:

The prices on there are pretty good and the below code is a site wide 5% discount code for first time users on all items, the 5% discount code listed on the site isn't for all items so use the one below if you do treat yourself.

5%OFFJUSTFORYOU

Let us know what you decide to get :leaf:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@The Beagle, I was just looking at greenvapes on my search for a vapcap....

Site is poorly layed out, prices are not the best, I was a little suspicious....

kellya86,
Reactions: h3rbalist

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
@The Beagle, I was just looking at greenvapes on my search for a vapcap....

Site is poorly layed out, prices are not the best, I was a little suspicious....

I bought an Arizer Air from them, price was ok and shipment was fast.
After a couple of months the Air started not working properly and they failed to answer me for three good weeks, then I got contacted by a girl on Whatsapp (?) that failed to do anything.
After that I contacted Arizer directly and they took care of me.

Rebelistic

Yeah the CE from Vapefiend and the GH from verdampftnochmal.
I figure it's worth me have a few decent vapes as my dad vapes and I have a friend who wants to switch so I can lend my dad my older Firelfy and I can lend my friend my EQ. My girlfriend vapes too.

Thanks for the shopping tips, really helped me out! Even the ones I haven't purchased from yet look good to keep in mind for the future.

Top Bottom