Going to be away a few days, get vaccinated for the swine flue!

Beezleb

My sister passed away from swine flue, she was a healthy young adult. Get vaccinated.

I wont be around a few days so if I do not answer any pm/emails/questions dont take it wrong.
Beezleb

Beezleb,

FEAR420

Beezleb said:
My sister passed away from swine flue, she was a healthy young adult. Get vaccinated.

I wont be around a few days so if I do not answer any pm/emails/questions dont take it wrong.
Beezleb
Wow J...Im so sorry. :( My condolences & prayers to you & your family.

FEAR420,

lwien

Wow, Beez. I'm sooooo sorry to hear that. :( My thoughts are with you. Take care..............

lwien,

aero18

vaporist
Beezleb said:

Beezleb
I'm so sorry. My deepest condolences to you and those that knew her.

aero18,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh Beez!! I'm so sorry for you and your family!!! My thoughts are with you and yours!

Lo,

Beezleb

Thanks, I only mention it as I am sure their are more than a few fellow vapist who did not/does not take the swine flu seriously to actually get the shot.

Im getting mine Wednesday but in all honesty at this time the test that states precisely what type of flue it was will not be back for a week or two but it was a combination of flue and pneumonia.

Please understand I wont be posting back in this thread nor answering any of the private emails offering consoling words. I sincerely thank you but this is a very hard time for me right now and the wound is still fresh.

Be safe and happy vaping!
Beezleb.

Beezleb,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I'm sorry man. I am stunned by this. My heart goes out to you and your family.

jeffp,
Top Bottom