Going to Amsterdam, what do I bring/buy

Chevey0

Hi, I'm new to vapeing. I've got a pipe attachment that I'm not that fond off and I have just bought a Dragon Lite Flight Box (the cheaper version of the MFLB) and its my first proper vape and I love it. I've totally stopped combusting which is fantastic. My issue is the battery useage. I'm going to Amsterdam for the third time in a few months and I want to vape out there but recharging all those batteries in a hostel doesn't seem feasible considering how much they will get used out there. So a flame based solution is probably required here. I am new to all this so I don't know what's about and what's worth buying and practice on a backpacking trip. Despite my budget, I am aware some customs officials can get funny about some things so it can't be too expensive that it won't be a crushing blow if i lose it.

Options
Vapbong looks good
Goblin Glass (with a case)

Key points
~portable
~rugged or has a case
~Uses a lighter or gas
~Not so expensive >£100 ($150)

Thanks in advance for any advice guys :D

Chevey0,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Bring either a vaponic or a wood vaporgenie. IMO, are great portables, not expensive at all and they both deliver in spades.

The vaporgenie looks like a wooden pipe so it's the most incospicuous... otoh, the vaponic has great taste and you can use it in a way where it is almost imperceptible. I can hide it inside my hand and it looks like i'm just covering my mouth, i had a thinking demeanour on top of it. :D

It's up to you, i own both these units and i would choose them over the LB precisely because of the batteries... plus, the vaponic is mainly convection and the genie is pure convection so they are better extractors than the LB generally speaking.

The vaponic being glass and with a hot surface exposed is a bit more accident prone, so that is it's main disadvantage. The genie's main disadvantage is since it's wood there is always that lingering taste there, and you can't clean it 100% because you cant soak the wood in water.

treeman

Hey hows it going. The Vapobowl is a seriously great tool that I can't rate enough. They only cost £7.99 on ebay and fit onto your standard shitty pipe or acryllic bong and produce awesome vapor without too much of a learning curve. Hooked up to a standard plastic bong its almost always my number one choice for festivals and the like. Also, considering its low low cost, in any paranoid panic you can always ditch it and get another.
I wouldn't worry about customs I've brought my arizer solo to and from Amsterdam (from the UK) and brought personal amounts of cannabis back several on occasions and have never even been looked at funny

treeman,
Reactions: Chevey0

Chevey0

Cheers for the advice guys, I actually have a vapebowl, I didn't get on with it when I first got it, but on your recommendation I will try it again see how it goes.

The vaporgenie does look quite cool as well :D

Ahhhhh too many choices lol

Chevey0,

Chevey0

Hey hows it going. The Vapobowl is a seriously great tool that I can't rate enough. They only cost £7.99 on ebay and fit onto your standard shitty pipe or acryllic bong and produce awesome vapor without too much of a learning curve. Hooked up to a standard plastic bong its almost always my number one choice for festivals and the like. Also, considering its low low cost, in any paranoid panic you can always ditch it and get another.
I wouldn't worry about customs I've brought my arizer solo to and from Amsterdam (from the UK) and brought personal amounts of cannabis back several on occasions and have never even been looked at funny

Naughty naughty taking personal amounts back hahaha good effort mate, I'd never have the balls to do that!

Chevey0,

as

For ligther bassed vapes use a jet lighter yep ild go with a mettel vapo bowl as well I have the glass one and love it if you have a clear bong just keep the lighter on the hole till you see the vape at the thickness you want the rip it. I don't get hot ppl can't use the vapo bowl and the like I find it so simpel

as,

tepictoton

And you could always drop by Kokopelli, which are kind off affiliated with vaposhop and as such have a huge selection in there shop, including some of the ones discussed here;) saves you the hassle of needing to take anything on a plain. Taking it back home(when cleaned thoroughly), well let me give you a little tip, the postmen is your best friend...

Chevey0

Thanks for the tips Tepictoton, were actually driving in convoy its a yearly pilgrimage of ours, i think there is about 15 this year. When your website comes back up i will have a look at it :D

Chevey0,
Top Bottom