Glow Rcv 18

Kaziki

Does anyone know where I can purchase one in the Us or to the us that is In stock cannot seem to find?

Kaziki,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The Green Dream shop ships to the US. Just pick it when you enter your address at checkout.

I have not purchased directly but many folks on the thread have. I have a bunch of 510s but not one of theirs.

This is another time that you would probably do better to ask on the device thread.

GoldenBud

Does anyone know where I can purchase one in the Us or to the us that is In stock cannot seem to find?
get Predator 228 from Wismec USA website as soon as possible before it goes away from our planet. that's the most thing you should do IMHO. then install tubomyevic on it and you will be free to use 510 vapes (Splinter V2 if you can find/Glow/BAKx/TetraX/Stempod/iHeat 510 etc) because Wismec stopped producing them, that's the FIRST thing you should get. IMHO. great mod with tons of options.

how to install:
download NFE tools > download software from lamart https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72 > open NFE and 'Update Firmware' (connect the mod with micro usb data supported that arrived with predator mod) > upload software > done > then we'll guide you through the options of menu>vaping>coils etc' etc'

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom