Glass pieces which work well with a whip

curiouscat

Hi everyone,

I've had my FC-UFO for a while now and was looking to get another piece and want something that works well with a whip like the UFO.

I was thinking the Herborizer sphere or bubbler but would like other suggestions if there any. Thanks.

curiouscat,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

howie105

Three suggestions depending on your vape and what you are looking for. I use the MFLB when I want a small piece and Sneaky Pete has two globes that might be worth a look.

unsorted

new-design-vapexhale-hydratube-sidecar-perc.jpg

Not as pretty as it used to be with the curved side inlet, but it's still functionally great.

Last edited:

Hippie

I have an FC Mod which is ok altho the matrix perc isn't up to much (the other perc is ok)

These Pheonix ones keep winking at me on dhgate as I have one of their other pieces which is good

I think my next purchase will be one of the modular ones with a hydratube that sits on top (or not) like these as it'll give me more options for the future.

I have no experience with the 2nd or 3rd seller btw, they were just the 1st links that came up from a basic search

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I have an FC Mod which is ok altho the matrix perc isn't up to much (the other perc is ok)

These Pheonix ones keep winking at me on dhgate as I have one of their other pieces which is good

I think my next purchase will be one of the modular ones with a hydratube that sits on top (or not) like these as it'll give me more options for the future.

I have no experience with the 2nd or 3rd seller btw, they were just the 1st links that came up from a basic search
Theres results of certain Phoenix products containing lead in glass they painted. I saw it on reddit. Might be worth looking into before buying. I owned the glycerin cooler in black. I did not test myself but I gave it away after telling them why I didnt feel comfortable using.

iDRINKBLEACH,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Verdamper also makes one for their vape. Comes at a price but it would work also.

iDRINKBLEACH,

daoist

I have the Herborizer XL. I use the Easyflow double matrix bong. Personally I like the matrix percolator a bit better than showerhead perolators.
Many vape enthusiasts use a D020-D single matrix bubbler. if you look for d020-d on this forum you will se tons of topics on it. It is very popular.

I like the matrix percolator because it has lot of stacking micro bubbles that cool of the vapor a lot better than bongs with more course percolators.
I still get very nice flavour.

And probably the best glass piece i ever tried was the Herborizer Sherlock. I own one, but after cleaning it I suddenly had two of them if you know what i mean. It is very fragile glass though and very easy to break. But it is the best smooth vapor you will ever get without water.

I was actually really surprised that the Sherlock gives me such smooth hits, probably even smoother than any bong that i have tried.
If you have some time there is this 1 hour video where Troy and Jerry hit the herborizer with the bubbler and the Sherlock:

So you could consider the sherlock if you want to replace the whip.
I use my matrix bong for my mighty, my extreme q with whip and my herborizer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom