• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

GLASS OF INSTAGRAM

A couple artists for ya'll...

@matt2000glass local to me (mass) with some great fume pieces

@mattdglass local to CO, usually focuses on banger hangers

@pacstarglass a cheaper simple rig alternative... he focuses mostly on wholesale and doesn't do customs. If you see something you like on his page, he will sell it to you directly for an extremely fair price

goodpunk6

A couple artists for ya'll...

@matt2000glass local to me (mass) with some great fume pieces

@mattdglass local to CO, usually focuses on banger hangers

@pacstarglass a cheaper simple rig alternative... he focuses mostly on wholesale and doesn't do customs. If you see something you like on his page, he will sell it to you directly for an extremely fair price

can confirm mattdglass makes great work. I had him custom make a simple beaker style glass piece for my portables.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I know that double posts are frowned upon, but I have to share these marbles/rigs:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaClQv0jHA-/?taken-by=piperdanglass
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCTMqYjd6R/?taken-by=piperdanglass

I've liked his work since his skyline series:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU4RiklD5wV/?taken-by=piperdanglass

But that newer Sappari Castle work is off the hook!

Saw those marbles the other day!
They are masterpieces for sure!!

I really like Masataki Joei's work as well!
https://www.instagram.com/masataka_joei/?hl=en

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
This guy is good, UK based @trycakthe2nd
XEC0m8Z.jpg
4Jl8zxc.jpg
rX0f4bt.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I've got a question that always pops up in my cranium when I'm checking out the artists y'all post:
How in the world do you find people that are new to you? I'm pitifully new to IG, only finally joined so I could start following FCers I'm fond of. If I have to ask my 15 year old, it's really going to suck for me.

I love just having my mind blown here by all the details and intricacies, this thread seems to be mainly of what I consider display pieces, strictly visual art. So my next query may be OT at best or heretical at worst, but here goes:

To the best of your knowledge, are there any glass blowers on IG that do scientific, simpler low-diffusion percs or natural percs, clear or mainly clear with colour accents. Anyone doing ash catchers as well? Just a solid piece that I can use daily with no fear. Someone that does good work, straight non-janky, uses quality boro. Maybe someone who sells to your LHS but will also ships the odd piece (CONUS)? Do blowers like this even exist anymore? I'm looking for the guy that said "I want to sell a shitload of $100-150 pieces rather than one $3000 piece". Or is it just this way on the US/Euro glass scene? I don't have that kinda scratch, glass like this definitely not in line with my reality. With a family, my vaping glass isn't even a priority; I spend my pitiful "me" budget on the meds I need to vape. 25 years ago, all I had was a ME budget! LOL!

If there's a thread for this and I missed it, apologies and please point me to it. If you have answers to my questions and this doesn't belong here, PM me please. Sorry for the derailment folks, please carry on with the amazing IG artistes and their unbelievable eye-candy.

duff

Well worn
are there any glass blowers on IG that do scientific, simpler low-diffusion percs or natural percs, clear or mainly clear with colour accents.
@pacstarglass does simple, reasonably priced rigs and also does custom work.
@mattdglass' prices are very good for more intricate stuff.
@texas_tubes does nice work, has some basic pieces, are rock solid and won't break the bank.

I'm sure there are many others you just need to look around, ask questions and as always, knowing what you want will always help!

Edit:
Just saw that @TRDreviews mentioned pacstar and mattdglass already.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@duff Thank you sir, that'll be more than enough to get me taken care off. And the tip on TRDreviews! But let me make sure I understand: Knowing what I want will help me get it? Fuck, that could've been my problem all along! :haw: You're a smart people and super kind too, one of the good guys. And while I'm kidding about the need to know what I want, it really is good solid advice. Believe me, I love to plan and consider options. With glass, what I would love if I combusted is now undesirable as a vaporist. But planning and researching is honestly my favourite part of a purchase. Unless the purchase is flowers or a new vaporizer!
:tup: Thanks again!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Buyer beware: @xfadeglass , @xfadecustomerservice & @tucsontokers

Over a week ago I won an auction through Tucsontokers, I paid immediately after receiving a message with provided link. The auction stated would ship same week as auction. So when Sunday rolled around and my @joeyb rig still hadn't received an update, I messaged xfade customer service asking why. Within a few hours a shipping label was printed. After a few days I noticed it still hadn't shipped. So I again contacted xfadecs, I told them it had been over a week let alone not the same week as auction. A day later I received a different shipping notice that another label has been created. I contacted cs again and they stated they changed it from first class to priority so it would arrive quicker!!! BS!!! Its still hasn't been picked up by USPS and it would have already been in my hands if it were shipped originally first class. Also the initial thing that gave me a sour taste was at xfade checkout they asked me on my 120 purchase if I'd like extra insurance through xfade not USPS, 10 something for additional insurance that I declined, then it asked if I was sure and offered the same insurance for 5 something, outrageous, I declined that crap too! I'd stay far away from these scamers!!!

MoltenTiger

Over a week ago I won an auction through Tucsontokers, I paid immediately after receiving a message with provided link. The auction stated would ship same week as auction. So when Sunday rolled around and my @joeyb rig still hadn't received an update, I messaged xfade customer service asking why. Within a few hours a shipping label was printed. After a few days I noticed it still hadn't shipped. So I again contacted xfadecs, I told them it had been over a week let alone not the same week as auction. A day later I received a different shipping notice that another label has been created. I contacted cs again and they stated they changed it from first class to priority so it would arrive quicker!!! BS!!! Its still hasn't been picked up by USPS and it would have already been in my hands if it were shipped originally first class. Also the initial thing that gave me a sour taste was at xfade checkout they asked me on my 120 purchase if I'd like extra insurance through xfade not USPS, 10 something for additional insurance that I declined, then it asked if I was sure and offered the same insurance for 5 something, outrageous, I declined that crap too! I'd stay far away from these scamers!!!
That's no good. Hope you get it eventually

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

jl420

Thanx for the heads up I was following @xfadeglass but has since blocked them and any of their counterparts. To me if they screwed you over they screw all of us :goon: Hope you do get your order Brother...

Top Bottom