• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

GLASS OF INSTAGRAM

gladthaturaglide

Some of these pieces I find on ig I wish they weren't even useable. Haha. Like the seigel wizards for example, I almost just wish they were mini glass art figurines. I love the look of those things so much but I just can't see why anyone would want a 4K dab rig lol. I'd be terrified to use it. I almost want to get one just to put up on the shelf as art. Lol.

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
Yeah I'm looking for how to find as well but I'm looking for sub 100 dollar pieces..lol

This seller consistently puts pieces up for auction.

https://www.instagram.com/its.ania.rose/?hl=en

They typically end in the sub 100 dollar range. You can also request a custom but it will be a bit pricier I think.

The dude I ordered my uv rig from is also pretty cheap. He originally gave me a quote of 90 for a uv accented rig, but I wanted most all of it made of uv so I paid a bit more. I've seen him do auctions, but it's rare. Here is his page.

https://www.instagram.com/broughttoyoubybroadway/?hl=en

When I met him, I had seen an auction of his and wanted to pay 65 dollars for a cfl rig. I believe that's what the auction ended at but I didn't bid, someone else got it. But then I got my uv rig from him. Tell him your price range and see if he'll work with that.

Hope this helps.

Also, search for the tags glassauction, glassauctions on instagram and they will pop up. Follow the sellers you see because they don't always use those tags. It's a very fragmented market.

edit: just saw, she doesn't do customs. Just auctions. Also the quality of her work was better when I first saw her page. She consistently had heady colored rigs. Her latest ones seem less heady. Request she do heady auctions again if you like her previous work on the page.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Heres one for @TheDudeNextDoor !
p2hbhGP.jpg[IMG]

Caelar900

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Looking to upgrade my Chinese glass rig to something a little nicer. If I got around 500 bucks to spend could anyone suggest some nice artists that are in that ballpark. Much appreciated!

EDIT: Just to give an idea of my taste this is basically my dream peace, love design and color ways like this one http://www.boroandbeyond.com/collec...urple-penetration-station?variant=21570197509.

I follow a lot of glass artists that would interest you. I'm @Mrbonsai710 on IG. In fact I just got a @redtailglass piece that is my favorite Fab to date. Check this beauty out, it just came in this week! He could do that Amber purple you like I'm sure. Tell him I sent you. I have a lot of artists to suggest to you if that doesn't work out, let's talk!

@Redtailglass Bubble Trap and custom color pull Venetian Fab

8b6AwRo.jpg

VanCough

Environmentalist
Anyone know of any EU/UK glass blowers who could make custom pieces?

Specifically looking for someone to make a vaporizer.

More looking for the up and coming peeps as I'd rather not pay through the nose.

Cheers!

Also interested in up and coming UK glass blowers who make small pieces perfect for vaporising flower.

VanCough,

MoltenTiger

Blue Moon
Hey man, I didn't realise your dope sea rig had blue moon features.
I'm leaning towards blue moon for a floating recycler, and thought I may as well ask for your input on this colour in person.

I am after a nice blue coloured rig, so I guess I'd be interested in how Blue Moon stacks up against your other blue pieces, Aqua Azul is real nice too, but your Joda rig with space theme is unreal too.

Very hard to decide on colours haha

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey man, I didn't realise your dope sea rig had blue moon features.
I'm leaning towards blue moon for a floating recycler, and thought I may as well ask for your input on this colour in person.

I am after a nice blue coloured rig, so I guess I'd be interested in how Blue Moon stacks up against your other blue pieces, Aqua Azul is real nice too, but your Joda rig with space theme is unreal too.

Very hard to decide on colours haha

Blue moon will change based on how it is struck. So you may get one more swirly green and the next more swirly blue. When held up to bright light it is a transparent blue base but the actual color appears to be more of an opaque , swirly green. I LOVE that color and it is one of my favorites.

The Joda rig has custom "Space sections" by @doobiedave_glass so it isn't an off the shelf color, but a custom pull. A lot of people are doing space rigs but the artist will most likely purchase the space sections from another artist technically making it a colab like my Joda piece.

MySega

Anyone know any other artists on IG that are $50-$120 range? I got a piece from Ania for like $60 and I love it but I would like some variety.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Thanks for the heads up, do you know if he has a website or instagram? Just curious to see some UK glass at this point in time, it's a thriving industry in the US but sadly seems non existent in the UK; unless I'm just looking in the wrong places!

Mate check out dok he's killing it .. Top artist in the uk... Highly regarded.

Youve been looking in the wrong places yes! ... There is a defo upcoming UK scene for sure .. You should check glasshaze he's upcoming kiddy and does rigs for around 200 notes. Other UK artists Establish, mellow, hive, original, Spiraleye, Kovacs (he's based in us tho now I think) .. Theres a UK glass Facebook page as well... Plenty to get you going there.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Mate check out dok he's killing it .. Top artist in the uk... Highly regarded.

Youve been looking in the wrong places yes! ... There is a defo upcoming UK scene for sure .. You should check glasshaze he's upcoming kiddy and does rigs for around 200 notes. Other UK artists Establish, mellow, hive, original, Spiraleye, Kovacs (he's based in us tho now I think) .. Theres a UK glass Facebook page as well... Plenty to get you going there.

I love Dok's work.

alittledabwilldoya'

Yes it is amazing .. Did you see the latest ones he dropped at patientnumberzero? .. Had the latest in the Milli series .. Such nice work really clean and classy

I did, super clean.
I was already enamored with his super tight retti work.
The Milli series might be even nicer.

I really want a piece by Dok or Andy Roth.
Classy.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
I did, super clean.
I was already enamored with his super tight retti work.
The Milli series might be even nicer.

I really want a piece by Dok or Andy Roth.
Classy.

Hey man I think I might have to snag a dok also . it just all the UK guys have his stuff obviously ... but the quality speaks for itself.

Yes stumbles on Andy Roth stuff a while ago .. Very clean aesthetic .. I like a lot.

VanCough

Environmentalist
Thanks @VapourHaze for pointing me in the exact direction I was looking for. Fantastic to know the UK has got some skilled glass blowers making pipes!

Stumbled across this collaboration between @dokglass and @spiraleyeglass which is stunning!

One thing I did find whilst looking over these UK glass artist's instagram profiles were uk grower profiles (e.g bezzle710) with a bio that includes the hashtag #itdoesntgodowninmydms. Does anyone have any experience purchasing bud this way? Some of the photos had me :o

alittledabwilldoya'

Last edited:
Top Bottom