Glass Makers

Kinick23

Hey FC crew

anyone have recommendations for a good glass blower ? I’ve been trying to order a couple custom j hooks from Oregon Glass Blower for the last 2 months ago but he doesn’t respond often to emails it seems or is too busy to do the work. I was trying to finalize the design and get him to invoice me but he hasn’t gotten back to me in several weeks and I followed up again Monday. At this point I’m looking for some alternatice suggestions as I’m not hopeful OGB will work out.

invertedisdead

Defenders Of Glass
I guess I’ll add that I’ve had the same experiences with OGB... Ive contacted him multiple times over multiple months and he just doesn’t respond to emails. I was surprised to see a few members showing off custom pieces from him lately. Like you, I thought we had something worked out but he never sent an invoice or followed up.

LabPong

This is surprising to me about OGB. I have been ordering a few custom j-hooks and mp's from him lately and he responds quickly actually.

I wonder if what he is responding to is because they are requests that are easy to make and no back and forth has to happen? Just my guess.

Kinick23

@LabPong yeah you’re likely right. He was quick to respond at first and we had the design down then I asked for cooling dimples and the convo fizzled out from there. He said he would do it but it’s been about a month since his last reply and I followed up this week. I feel awkward to keep emailing so trying to find another reputable glass blower at this point

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
He is definitely quicker if you can send him a little drawing diagram, yeah me and boss man had no issues with him lately, sometimes he can take a little bit so you will need to be patient, but he really hooked us up at least!! Keep trying, good luck!

Top Bottom