Glass heating wand, HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troi

Hey Guys,

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. My local shops don't sell these (as i live in Philadelphia) or maybe I am not going to the right shop?

Anyway -- I work in San Fransisco once a month, and when I'm out there I always stop by the local headshops and I picked up a glass heat wand for vaporizing/lighter alternative. It was a very simple 10$ glass wand about 6-7 inches lang with a end that looked like a marble. Does anyone know a solid online source that sells true glass wands like this?

I mostly use my Extreme Vaporizer, but I very much enjoyed the wand option because i feel like it was a good alternative when looking for a closer to smoke/stone feeling minus the butane. And i hate those bee lines, they make my chest feel tight as shit after 1 hit.

Troi,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
www.frys.com

look for hakko 456

order it

receive box

open box

unscrew metal tip and use ceramic element the same as you would your glow rod

enjoy!

aznfknpride,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
More wattage, lol

I prefer the bigger element.. More preference than anything, I know a ton of people that wouldn't give up their dash for a 456...

aznfknpride,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stinkmeaner said:
dont buy anything from aqualabtechnologies please , they seem to just copy (or what I call rip) all the good stuff from the glass blower and sell them 3x the price ...so it was my :2c: ...if you want glow rod contact me or check on ebay , there is a lot of them for way cheaper most of the time

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom