Glass and Milkshot Video Thread

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
My hair turn gray at 60?
Remember when pot grew wild next to the road?
Free once?
I drove driveaway cars or hitchhiked back and forth from the Boston area to Cal several times in the late 1960s/early 70s.(Amazingly I'm still only 19years old!) I was already a pothead but I didn't have a lot of money to buy stuff and those were more seriously paranoid times. I still remember the first time I/we noticed the stuff growing by the side of the road as we went through Kansas or Missouri. It was eight or ten feet tall. We smoked tons of it as we drove west. Zero buzz. That's why there is a legal distinction in many states between hemp and cannabis.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I drove driveaway cars or hitchhiked back and forth from the Boston area to Cal several times in the late 1960s/early 70s.(Amazingly I'm still only 19years old!) I was already a pothead but I didn't have a lot of money to buy stuff and those were more seriously paranoid times. I still remember the first time I/we noticed the stuff growing by the side of the road as we went through Kansas or Missouri. It was eight or ten feet tall. We smoked tons of it as we drove west. Zero buzz. That's why there is a legal distinction in many states between hemp and cannabis.
Dude!
You’re story is really relevant!
In 1977 in Hawaii on the beach with paper joint’s before going into the sea!
Wave’s on the planet blissful in the universe in a far corner!
Sorry to get sidetracked?
Chopper overhead in da sky?
Looking 4-colas?
Sunny at midnight?
North near the polar region with some northern light’s to enjoy being alive at this moment in time!

ataxian,
Top Bottom