• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Giveaway: 1 Titanium Nail w/ Clip

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Free titanium nail(with 14mm male connection) and clip. Send a PM and I will randomly select a recipient in about a week. Sorry for the blurry picture, but it's a pretty generic item you can easily find on google.

mod note: edited to request a PM rather than full personal information

Last edited by a moderator:

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
No takers for the nail yet, so first one to request it gets it. New for this week: The DabCap V3 Vape to Bong Adapter. Again, first person to send me a pm gets it.

Last edited:
fondoobious,
Reactions: Adobewan

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Still no takers for either the nail or the adapter. Up for grabs this week: a Silicon Carbide bucket/insert. It's about 5/8" wide and 1/2" deep and is apparently designed for the SOC Peak/Epro/G9 vaporizers. Search item 634137122 on DHgate.com for more photos and information. Once again, shipping to anywhere in the world is on me, so just pm me and it's yours for free.

Chainfish

Have you considered sending as a bundle to Vitolo so he can redistribute to those that need, I'm sure he'd find best use for all you have going.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Have you considered sending as a bundle to Vitolo so he can redistribute to those that need, I'm sure he'd find best use for all you have going.

That’s a GREAT idea. Give these oddball inexpensive pieces to someone that can potentially use them.

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Ok, this week's giveaway: 1 Brand New, Shrinkwrapped Airistech Headbanger Vaporizer + Q2 Dab Coils. Once again, shipping to anywhere in the world is on me, so just send me a pm and it's yours for free.

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
SysAdmin/Moderators: Please archive this post. These items are not all available any longer, and I will be consolidating my free items in the classifies section in a few weeks. Thank you.

fondoobious,
  • Love
Reactions: Tai Sun
Top Bottom