• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ghost MV1 Giveaway Contest #2

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
images

Love me some Forhorn Leghorn! Respect! -YaMon

So, so many from which to choose. But I guess it is only right to go straight to the best Saturday morning cartoon ever.... (I dare you to defy me):
w2bygk.jpg

Thanks for another chance to win @ghostvapesofficial !
and @Helios, I am all about the Scooby snacks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexis

It has to be, the One, the Only...

When I was about 7 years old, my Mum made some red and black striped Dennis the Menace jumpers for myself and my best friend. One weekend when I stayed at my friend's house in his Village, we made plans to get up extra early on Sunday morning.

In typical Beano fashion we stuffed our beds with pillows so that my friend's mum would think that we were still sleeping, we went to the local shop at 6 in the morning and bought eggs and flour and then spent the rest of the morning running around the village throwing eggs and flour all over random cars.

This was all great fun dressed in full Dennis the Menace gear, that is until we finally got caught and ended up having to wash cars for the rest of the afternoon lol!

True story, kids hey?! :)

Top Bottom