Gentleman's Brand Vapes

OF

With that stated, shouldn't this get moved to "various e-cig" thread.

Not as I understand it. Isn't that for vapes without a web presence, Customer Service and the like? Lucky for us, someone else makes the fine calls.....

OF

OF,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
With that stated, shouldn't this get moved to "various e-cig" thread. Anyone know a good e-juice to replace American Spirit(pack a day)(serious)I may have pick up one of these pens for it(not serious).
Nice bob, i haven't seen that in years, looks like I got something to watch tonight.
i started w/ V2 ecigs and have tried a few different brands since. i always go back to their liquids tho. i was AS ultra-light pack or more a day when i quit. nice thing is you can pick how strong the liquid is nicotine wise so you can ween yourself off the nic entirely. i did it and of all of my friends, i was thought to be the biggest smoker/most likely to die of emphysema, etc. extremely adhd so the habit was more than the actual nic. i don't use any of it anymore (except for cover for my omi)

Not as I understand it. Isn't that for vapes without a web presence, Customer Service and the like? Lucky for us, someone else makes the fine calls.....

OF

Good call, well stated, my bad. I guess with my same logic, atmos-rx would be there, that wouldn't be right, they put in their time(money not r&d).
Thanks bob, any suggestions of pg/vg ratio?

havealight101,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Thanks bob, any suggestions of pg/vg ratio?
so there is a lot of debate on that issue and w/o going into it all i will just tell you my pref. and why.
i prefer pg for two reasons. there seems to be more concerns/complaints with vg and the V2 liquid is all pg. from what i've read pg breaks down into vapor cleaner. it's the same stuff used in asthma inhalers. as i've said, i've tried 5 or 6 co's and have had the most success with them.

FLAIRTENDER

No big deal to me, just not a great way to greet new guests. Havalight...all is good. Try the rye2, i was a PAD smoker till i tried that at 24mg. OF what is the TV T1 and where can i find it? Thanks all

FLAIRTENDER,

OF

No big deal to me, just not a great way to greet new guests. Havalight...all is good. Try the rye2, i was a PAD smoker till i tried that at 24mg. OF what is the TV T1 and where can i find it? Thanks all

The thread is:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermovape.4770/

You can get them from the maker or a number of our sponsors. If you have access to concentrates you should also consider Revolution or Dart perhaps as they all share common parts. T1 is the herb version.

OF

OF,

FLAIRTENDER

Thank you Sir, I live in Sacramento so there are still a few co ops left around here ( but they are closing fast) Have heard alot about the Revolution, might give that a try. On my way to get that $900.00 worth of vaping equipment.

FLAIRTENDER,

OF

Your welcome. I suggest checking into the Dart if you have confidence in supply. I think it fits in well with the T1.

Otherwise, you've plenty of company in that spending the rent money on vapes again thing. And then you've gotta fill 'em. Who says we're not doing our part for the economy?

OF

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
- If we want to consider those sad widowmaker pack-ins a bonus, then I have to laugh a little bit. They seemed to contain virtually no medication whatsoever, or so I was told by the nutbar who I heard from a friend's friend had it delivered to his PO box by proxy. :)

Nutbar is it now??? :goon:

Stu,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
can you test the resistance? (do you have a multimeter?) I think that should tell you if it's gone inside or if it's just not making contact with the battery properly.

WatTyler,

OF

I was actually talking about myself :lol:

I'd assumed as much. If you'd have meant Stu it would have been Mister Nutbar, right?

OF

so the GV oil cart seems to be dead on arivial, good thing i loaded it already :( im gonna try messing with this bottom pin before giving up, thoughts?

Thanks for the interesting information. Bummer it won't fire up. If it's made the same way inside, that inner contact floats in a rubber busing that is both seal and insulator. There's a wire soldered to the other end, don't pull on it. The seal forms the bottom of the furnace along with the end of the tube.

Another thought is the bridge makes contact with the tube and the flue from the furnace. The other furnace power lead is soldered to the flue so the bridge is part of the circuit. Full heater power flows through it. Are you sure it's firmly down on the tube? It slides in the genuine unit and can often be pulled off completely without pulling the flue with it. If it was up enough, I could see it loosing contact with the flue under it?

Good luck. If you end up draining it, want to have a try at tearing it down? It's actually pretty easy and clean.....

OF

OF,

max

Out to lunch

OF
This company also has a website. That's required for a separate thread.

max,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
running off to work, will post more later, quick update, got the GV cart to work, pulled the pin out, moved the wire so it would make contact when id push it back in, screwd it in, worked like a charm, when it fires up it dosent glow from the inside but produces vapor, upon screwing it in and out a few times, it wiggled the pin and now its not making connection, ive also fixed the RX adapter, squeezed it with pliers, now my omi carts are working :) i shot more vids, ill upload later

FLAIRTENDER

Hey Xchadb, cant wait to see the video. I got mine yesterday, but i had oral surgery on the same day. Now i have the carts, Wax, Oil, and straight Hash, but i cant hit for a week. This is sad.

FLAIRTENDER,
Hey Xchadb, cant wait to see the video. I got mine yesterday, but i had oral surgery on the same day. Now i have the carts, Wax, Oil, and straight Hash, but i cant hit for a week. This is sad.

When I had wisdom teeth taken, I just filled an Omi cart half full so it was free flowing. If it did clog, I'd have the lady unclog it for me. I think its more about being cautious during the first couple days. If you do though, please be very cautious, i would feel terrible if you got a dry socket cause of me. Keep it clean(salt and water gargles a lot.

havealight101,

FLAIRTENDER

O.K. but if i get dry socket its on you:ko: . I have hit my e-juice a couple of times cuz i still need a little nicotine, but man just one rip off that cart would be great. I will try it around 2:30 a.m. when i close the bar.

FLAIRTENDER,

FLAIRTENDER

What do you all think would work best in the cart. Hash oil, Wax or lumps of hash? How do i fill the cart. with out a tool? Sorry, this is my first time trying to vape oils.

FLAIRTENDER,

FLAIRTENDER

Ya Bob...did that and of course they said all will work. I wanted to know from the pros what they thought. by the way, the is a great you tuber with your same name.

FLAIRTENDER,
Top Bottom