General consensus. Average amount of cannabis people use.

cptofnthng

Considering its a Ball vape with mostly mechanical parts, i assume it could be ok. Its a fake taroma/ceroma housing i think im referring to. Balls.and coil cant be cheapened much more.

Ionlyknowvape

AN & 4wks of Hydroponic BudSwell (2 more weaks)
Which one did you get?

Fair after the tinymight and volcano I don't see myself shelling out 300-500 plus 17% tax and another 80-100 in shipping for a balled vape.

I see them getting more and more popular and dubbed "heavy hitters", but I'm not really sure why that is and how they compare to more traditional vapes.
Started w/ Ceroma then added ti-bowl, taroma & taroma-lite heads. Fun and serious. No more stuff needed except some wood bowls and a quartz head.

~Elizabeth~

~fucking combustion since June 1st, 2022~
Hey guys and gals, just curious as to how much people smoke/vape on this forum.

For me, ive been using about 0.15 per session, with 3 sessions daily. or in other words, about a 1/8th a week.

Im wondering where this stands compared to other users, and if im in the average end of usage.

Thanks.
what an excellent question! Unfortunately l don't have a good answer for you as how much rosin l go through in a given week is something l have wondered since starting vaping exclusively in June. l make my own rosin and get free flower from fam so nothing is measured, l just have globs of it pressed between wax paper that l break crumbles off of as needed. l do 20-30 minute sessions 3-5 times per day with rosin, with cannabis capsules and tincture thrown in as well. Sorry with the vagueness, just wanted to throw that in as l peruse this fascinating thread~

~Elizabeth~

~fucking combustion since June 1st, 2022~
A gram will last me at least a few years with sharing. And 1/8th of flower lasts me ~16-17 weeks, >3 months vaping.
lovely post you left, but l'm so confused by this part...l thought 1/8th is > 1 gram, but 1 gram will last you several years with sharing while an 8th gives >3 months of vaping?

***Edit: l'm so sorry fuckcombustion police, l just realized l made 3 posts in a row when l coulda combined them into 1....l'm sorry! Dx

Okla68

About an 1/8th of Flower with draws of various carts sparsed in between a week.

Okla68,
Top Bottom