Gathering thoughts on a concept for a future vaporizer.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Love the Sherlock shape. The only thing that would worry me is the battery pack. Is the battery itself replaceable?

Zuhdj,

seriousTone

Damnnnn, I was disappointed with the loss of the heat battery idea but I'm back in love with this one.

Super sick idea having it run off a power bank and then the pipe design is of course just top notch.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
There are a lot of issues with the current breed of supercaps that would be problematic for our application. The idea might sound appealing at first glance, but it is not necessarily a good solution.

seriousTone

Just an idea...

But ever since seeing the new Lamart BAKx vape coming out and seeing how it blasts through whole nuggs, I can't help but think to myself how a radiant heating system might lend itself super nicely to this next vape.

Even the way the BAKx bowl can be pulled from the oven and hit with just the residual heat is slick.

I'm not necessarily saying to straight copy this vape, not that I think Dan would, but to me this style of vape seems like it would lend itself nicely to Dan's form and aesthetic while getting rid of the 510 mod aspect.

In my head I envision almost a hookah type desktop device.

Here's a couple videos of it in action from people on the forum.

GoldenBud

Just an idea...

But ever since seeing the new Lamart BAKx vape coming out and seeing how it blasts through whole nuggs, I can't help but think to myself how a radiant heating system might lend itself super nicely to this next vape.

Even the way the BAKx bowl can be pulled from the oven and hit with just the residual heat is slick.

I'm not necessarily saying to straight copy this vape, not that I think Dan would, but to me this style of vape seems like it would lend itself nicely to Dan's form and aesthetic while getting rid of the 510 mod aspect.

In my head I envision almost a hookah type desktop device.

Here's a couple videos of it in action from people on the forum.

also me and @chillmike had an idea - openning the roof of the BAKx (for an airflow) , if possible adding 2-3 tubes+coils for making it into a real beast of an hybrid conduction convection device (probably should be running at 100w+ or so)
@funkyjunky

Last edited:

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
I'm still working on the next vape in the background, it won't be ready any time soon... but I think it'll be pretty cool. I'll probably start a new thread to gather thoughts on the initial design.. much like I did with the Nomad 2 thread.

As much as I like the BAKx design, I'm already too far down my own road on this one..

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I would like something that can be used with an open fire- heated on the embers or hot stones. This is where such a device would shine, not at home.

Haze Mister,

BigManT

Would be a great device to market to people who love to camp/travel around only needing to use their stove, which they already have on them to vape.

Good luck Dan!

BigManT,

Farid

I'm still working on the next vape in the background, it won't be ready any time soon... but I think it'll be pretty cool.

Well now we're all waiting with bated breath.

Have you ever considered partnering with a larger manufacturer to make something at larger scale? Not your current products in the Nomad or Toad - since the essence of those lies in being hand crafted, but a new product designed for manufacturing at a larger scale.

I ask only because you seem to really love coming up with new designs, but so much of your time must be spent working on your current preorders. Adding a third product line would be taxing on you I'd imagine.

Top Bottom