• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

G9 Epro

pghjd

Looks more like the Switch, is it sized closer to the Peak?
The 21700 battery seems like a good idea, I was wondering why the Carta doesn't just use one of those.
It says in the picture It's 4.5 inches tall an 2.5 inches wide, so it's more peak size than switch. I also agree, the 21700 blows away dual 18350's any day of the week in amperage and battery life.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It says in the picture It's 4.5 inches tall an 2.5 inches wide, so it's more peak size than switch. I also agree, the 21700 blows away dual 18350's any day of the week in amperage and battery life.

Interesting, if those dimensions are accurate that would be extremely compact. I wonder what the diameter is on the dish; the insert on the Carta is quite small, not really enough surface area for quartz to work well. It really needs silicon carbide with such a small size, SiC should prevent oil from climbing up the cup and will cool down very fast which should help the atomizer durability.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: arb

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
In case you searched for G9 and are considering this POS - do not. The bubbler must be cleared after each hit with a special forced hydraulic syringe and tube system I made and even that is a PIA. I am retiring this as I broke the glass, it is $50 and the entire unit is not worth as much as the cheapest Yocann vape pen money can buy = all because of an idiotic bubbler design. It may LOOK like a switch at half the price, but I suspect the performance is 1/10.

If anyone wants to make a USEABLE bubbler - then we'll talk.

Kimosabe,

Kimosabe

Educator/Cannabis Evangelist
I adapted a vapcap to a scorpion bubbler with success for the e-PRO. It is a heckuva rig with an enormous cup and ceramic plate heater with digital display and programmable bucket characteristics.. If only for the Danes bubbler!

Kimosabe,

Aileenblume

having read nothing but this thread, looks closer to a Boost than a Peak or Switch, right? Maybe a Frankenstein of them all...
for the e-PRO you already test it? it seems lots of people bought it

In case you searched for G9 and are considering this POS - do not. The bubbler must be cleared after each hit with a special forced hydraulic syringe and tube system I made and even that is a PIA. I am retiring this as I broke the glass, it is $50 and the entire unit is not worth as much as the cheapest Yocann vape pen money can buy = all because of an idiotic bubbler design. It may LOOK like a switch at half the price, but I suspect the performance is 1/10.

If anyone wants to make a USEABLE bubbler - then we'll talk.
so poor...?

Aileenblume,
Top Bottom