4 cups sugar
2 5oz cans evaporated milk
1 cup CannaButter
1 12 oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
1 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
1 tsp. vanilla
a candy thermometer important!
a 139x2? (or close to that) square/rectangular dish

first, combine the sugar, milk, and CannaButter in a large pot. cook and stir on medium high until it begins to boil, then reduce to medium heat. continue to stir until the temp reaches 236 degrees (i told you the candy thermometer was important!) it should take about 12 minutes. Don't burn it!

remove the big pot from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips, vanilla, and marshmallow creme. tip: if you have a microwave, nuke the marshmallow creme for about 20 seconds first that will make it come out of the jar easier.
stir until well blended, pour into the pre buttered dishthis should make about 50 1.5 inch squares.
each square is good enough for one person or two lightweights enjoy!

not my recipe, but use a lot of butter.

AcADIeN,

AcADIeN

Sylvain
You can do it without the thermometer if you don't have one, just make sure you don't burn the sugar/milk

AcADIeN,

Tuck

Only problem I have with fudge is it melts. I took some with me to a festival and it got all melty and messy. But it was tasty as hell.

Tuck,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Tuck said:
Only problem I have with fudge is it melts. I took some with me to a festival and it got all melty and messy. But it was tasty as hell.

Hd some melty fudge once, and i had an idea...I melted it a little more in a cup in the microwave. Ten seconds or so, then poured it i into a chocolate syrup container (empty) and then is could be squeezed out...to get the last bit out, I rued milk into the container, until about half full. Then i capped it, and shook it a lot, and drank the chocolate fudge milk...

Purpl3_Haz3,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I like how the recipe uses "CannaButter" of unspecified potency, but still has a recommended dosage :p

I might try fudge again, i bungled it the one time i tried.

also candy thermometer is maybe $12 tops, and probably helps a bunch.

rabblerouser,

weedemon

enthusiast
Tuck said:

That's a good point. not a bring it along type treat unless it's still winter :D

rabblerouser said:
I like how the recipe uses "CannaButter" of unspecified potency, but still has a recommended dosage :p

hehe dosage? I generally just dump a healthy load of shake, abv, stems... w/e i got really) but the point is for it to be really powerful right? :D

it's always very exciting when you try you new baked goods out. but I always go very slowly. (i only bake with thc when i know i don't have anything to do for the next 24 h)

this time around i got so much saved up, that I will be able to make a few smaller batches.

If i we re to use just abv how many grams would you suggest i use to make the butter for the recipe? i have over 90 grams saved up, but i imagine that is far too much? My abv is generally a golden brown colour with specks of green. (never higher than 7 on my volcano)

weedemon,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
yeah, i actually haven't weighed up my ABV before cooking. I just know two little jars full works pretty good, three would be pretty crazy.

To some extent it depends on the starting quality and how it was vaped, let alone people's tolerance. so yeah dosage is tricky, starting small can be wise.

Most of all don't get the munchies and eat more edibles, leads to trouble.

rabblerouser,
Top Bottom